Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm really REALLY bored here in work so I thought I'd saunter into this Arsenal forum and pick a fight...
Please somebody oblige...

Ive got several statements that I would like to make.

-Roy Keane is miles better than Patrick Vieira

-Ireland are far better than England

-The English fans are just a bunch of mindless hooligans.

Please feel free to launch into a barrage of insults as at least it will pass the time.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
LOL! :D

Well...

"-Roy Keane is miles better than Patrick Vieira"

HELL YEAH! I SUPPORT U THERE 100%! ;)

"-Ireland are far better than England"

DONT REALLY CARE, BUT ID HAVE TO SAY THAT ENGLAND IS BETTER, HOWEVER, EITHER ONE IS FINE! ;)

"-The English fans are just a bunch of mindless hooligans."

WELL THATS WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE TO THE WHOLE WORLD! ;)

so yeah.. sorry i couldnt help! ;)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Come on, so shall I take it that all you 'gooners' are really just goons after all. Not even a semblance of wit between any of you??? Eh?

Let's get the club brain cell whipped into action and get some stick flying my way - You KNOW you want to...

I can almost hear that pitterpatter of fingerstrokes on the keyboard already...

You all have to admit that Vieira is a heap of dung who is not worthy of whiping Keano's ar*e. He was useless against Bolton and even managed to get himself told off by Tony Adams. The day that would happen to Keane is the day that I won't enjoy a good abuse throwing contest...

·
Registered
36 Posts
OK!!!

You would get Arsenal fans arguing with you over your points but they are so ludicrous it just isn't worth it. Anyway, most of us haven't managed to stop laughing yet to reply

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Re: OK!!!

bergkamp is god said:
You would get Arsenal fans arguing with you over your points but they are so ludicrous it just isn't worth it. Anyway, most of us haven't managed to stop laughing yet to reply
If you are going to dispute something then at least use some facts eh? It's so easy to say "it isn't worth it" or the like ... it's a forum! ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
ease up on the sense of humour there mate
go chuck anther shrimp on the baaaaaaa-by ;)

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
How American :tongue: ...

In Australia shrimp are known as prawns :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Bergkamp is Gog - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I just took a visit back to the ole' itv hellhole and saw you making one of the most disgusting statements about Steve Finnan!!!
British - MY ARSE!

He's Irish you nutter.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Calm down! Even if he were British, he would be able to play for Ireland, and if he were Irish, he would be able to play for England, Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland.

As for those statements, my laughing seems to be subsiding, so I can take up Cokane's offer of a fight.

1. Roy Keane isn't a World Cup winner. Not only that, but he isn't widely regarded as a world class performer by anyone outside Old Trafford or Ireland.

2. That's why you had to play Iran in the play-off, and why you've never won the World Cup, is it?

3. We're not hooligans, we're just a lot of drunk people. Kinda reminds me of you Irish, really...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Keane's had a better season than Vieira!But if Ireland were offered to swop Keane for Vieira!I think they would take it.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Yawn... Vieira is the most complete midfield player in Europe, he has won everything that Keane has and more. He has played more consecutive games than any other French international ever, he is rated as the perfect midfield partner by the world's greatest player, Zidane, ... shall I go on?

Keane is a quality Premiership player, an inspirational skipper for sure, and works his socks off.

But you know that being described as a 'hard-working' player is a cover-up for limited technical ability.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
We'll see next week who is the better midfielder.If it's anything like the Highbury duel it will be embarassing for the Irishman ;)

How can an Irishman go on about hooligans you can't move in London for Drunken ***** wanting to give you a good dig ;)

Ireland better than England.I don't care really.There's Arsenal and there's noone ;)

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
VIEIRA FAN said:
But if Ireland were offered to swop Keane for Vieira!I think they would take it.
HaHaHa thats too funny!

Keano isnt just a King in Ireland BUT he is a God... so i really doubt that the Irish would swoop Keano for Vieira.. NO WAY!

Even if Vieira is like 5 years or sumthin younger then Keano, i rekn Keane can play just as good for another 7 years...

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
i was laughing too at the king of all lepricorns here ;)

But really...

Roy keane is far better than vieria, we will never agree, and you guys can say that Vieria has been in a WC, a EC and a premiership winning side this season...

But Roy keane is quite easily the best central midfield player in the world. He is hard working, but what ya mean he hasnt got technical ability??

have u ever seen roy keane mis control a ball? u ever see him miss a pass?? he is one of the best technically sound midfielders.

Wether he is the best i dont know, but i would put my kids on the fact that he is better than vieria

.... thank god i dont ave any kids though ;)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
yaaaaawwn....... *snore*
The fact that you said "I decided to pick a fight in the Arsenal forum" defeats your entire argument.... and then you say Keane is better than Vieira which is like putting a "dunce" cap on your head... So really this is a pointless thread!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hmmmm......the talented Vieira against the "hardworking" Keane....tough one. :)

I would say there's no debate outside Manchester - but unfortunately "outside Manchester" is where all the Man U fans live. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Come up with some argument and facts or this sounds just like another "My dad beats your dad" thread.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
this thread is seriously stupid

Cokane: "to pick a fight.."

what are you doing?
so stupid this will just go one about how you think man utd is better then arsenal, then our gunners will argue back. if your bored cokane, GET A LIFE!
and post your stupid threads else where
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Cokane said:
OK, I'm really REALLY bored here in work so I thought I'd saunter into this Arsenal forum and pick a fight...
Please somebody oblige...

Ive got several statements that I would like to make.

-Roy Keane is miles better than Patrick Vieira

-Ireland are far better than England

-The English fans are just a bunch of mindless hooligans.

Please feel free to launch into a barrage of insults as at least it will pass the time.

1. Roy Keane isn't miles better than Vieira. That's a fact. Both of them are world-class players, and we know very sure about that. Each players has their own strengths and weaknesses.

2-3. You can post this statement in "England NT & League" forum for better feed-back since this thread not represent whole England fans.

4. We, Arsenal fans, don't like to insult....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.