Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to start a new thread I think :D
I don't like short threads for every match so maybe it will be better to have a thread for each 3 matches of Premiership... What do you think of it? :confused: If it doesn't work I'll just split the threads :D

So, our first Premiership match is against Tom'... Too bad I'll miss it :frownani: I'd really like to see Tom', bad luck for me cos exactly the game against Tom' is our first game :wallbang: I'll be back to a game against Moskva though so don't get too relaxed, guys :nono: :D
Marat is surely gonna miss this match... But the rest of our players will be able to play I hope. Not sure about Gurenko though, hopefully he'll recover by Saturday :hopefull:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lokomotiv reserves – Tom' reserves 0:0

Lokomotiv: Budakov(c), Gorbunov, Usachev, Aravin, Chirkin, Sharafutdinov, Pazin, Kontsedalov(74, Sveghentsev), Starkov, Denisov, Asathov(55, Chelidze)

Tom': Losev, Frunk, Vanev, Shinkevich, Gavrilov(74, Rudov), Buchnev, Yarcov(73, Timofeev(90, Voloshuk)), Russkih, Kuznetsov, Ulumghiev(46, Mlchin)

Yellow card: Chirkin
The temperature was -8…

·
Registered
67 Posts
Really pity you'll miss the starting match of Loko in PL, Julia...

I'm looking forward to seeing it :party:
Gurenko is injured unfortunately :( Evseev's participation is doubtful, but the rest are safe and sound... So beware, Tom!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Didn't like this match. The pitch of nod, nothing interesting - perhaps that's what "spring football" is. Wish Loko to do their best against Moscow and Army.
Even though we are rivals ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lokomotiv - Tom' 2:0 :star:

Goals: Lebedenko(32'), Loskov(65')

Lokomotiv: Ovchinnikov, Omelyanchuk, Sennikov, Asatiany(Pashinin, 88'), Bugaev, Lima, Maminov, Loskov(c), Bilyaletdinov, Sychov, Lebedenko(Hohlov, 60').

Tom': Dyakonov, Yaskovich, Katynsus, Familtsev, Borzenkov, Yanotovsky(c), Kaleshin, Klimov, Skrylnikov, Kiselev(Skoblyakov, 61'), Medvedev.

Yellow cards: Yanotovsky(15'), Omelyanchuk(21'), Skrylnikov(33'), Loskov(43'), Bilyaletdinov(71').

Temperature: -5

Ovchinnikov - the man of the match :thmbup:
I lost count how many times he saved the team. During first 15 minutes Tom' could score at least 3 goals. Don't know what happened to our defence, but Tom's forwards regurlarly were left face to face with Ovchinnikov. And Boss made one save after another. Understimate of debutant :confused:
Then Loko started playing more attentively. And scored twice out of 3 goal moments for the whole game :eek: – perfect realization and humble sign of attack.
In whole the game was equal and Loko won just because we used our chances :cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Rattlesnake said:
Wish Loko to do their best against Moscow and Army.
Even though we are rivals ;)
Thanx :smileani: The next two matches promise to be much harder. I've seen the second half of Spartak - Moscow and should say that Moscow looked pretty good. Kirichenko can make us much trouble, a very dangerous guy imo.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
About the match. I'd say that the absence of Gurenko and Evseev made our defence almost awful :depress: It seems to me that Bugaev, for example, sees himself a forward not a def. ;)
Thanks to God we have Boss :proud: :star: :relieved:
So - 2:0 and 3 points are ours! :happy:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
And another thing about yesterday's match - Buznikin in the first team! :eek: Though he didn't play but he was anounced. :lala:
Too good for reserve? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Infinity said:
About the match. I'd say that the absence of Gurenko and Evseev made our defence almost awful :depress: It seems to me that Bugaev, for example, sees himself a forward not a def. ;)
Thanks to God we have Boss :proud: :star: :relieved:
So - 2:0 and 3 points are ours! :happy:
well...no goal conceeded btw:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah, finally we had 2 forwards - Sychov and Lebedenko played in pair :D
And since Lebedenko scored I think we 'll see this duet playing against Moscow too ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
17.03: The International Olympic Committee's evaluation commission visited Lokomotiv stadium today, on the last day of Moscow-2012 Olympic bid inspection. Following a stadium tour and presentation, the commission members exercised on the pitch in ball passing and shooting, accompanied by traditional Russian music.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts