Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The long waite is over and we can now get back to the Russian League.

Nalchik officials expect 1,000 travelling CSKA fans to arrive for this match. On paper an easy win but who knows?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Nalchik surely is waiting for this game a long time ago....and the players will be high motivaded,nevertheless 1-2 to cska.....

·
Registered
65,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could always count on kleber to give his insight :thumbsup: Too bad most of the other Russian posters either don't talk football or have disappeared.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
could always count on kleber to give his insight :thumbsup: Too bad most of the other Russian posters either don't talk football or have disappeared.
Well Dmitry,this are not being good days for Russian forum that is for sure.... :rolleyes: ,people dont talk about football,seem no one cares....i sometimes i feel myself a fool to open threads or to post in thread where no one gives a shit about it.....

Better to open the thread about Spartak game tomorow anyway.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Yeah, a fair few Ukrainians are playing for this Nalchik side, but that does not really mean anything. :howler: CSKA should kick this one by 2 goals I think. Jo looks like a good prospect for you guys upfront, best of luck. :hopefull:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Rebrov said:
Yeah, a fair few Ukrainians are playing for this Nalchik side, but that does not really mean anything. :howler: CSKA should kick this one by 2 goals I think. Jo looks like a good prospect for you guys upfront, best of luck. :hopefull:
Realy,are you sure about that? :googly:

Btw,i demand you to go to Spartak forum and wish luck to Kalinichenko for today game..... :tongue: :)

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Nalchik has four Ukes players.....

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
CSKA got lucky, 0:1 goal by Vanger in 90th minute. :wallbang:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Vasya? :googly:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
OAnimal said:
Vasya? :googly:
Vasily Berezutsky scored the goal,92 min.......one minute earlier Nalchik hit the post bar.....like in the game against Spartak, looks like Cska played poorly and Carvalho has already his head in some big western league......

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
kleber said:
Vasily Berezutsky scored the goal,92 min.......
I see. Stupid livescore.com listed Vagner as the goalscorer, that's why I was :googly: when Dmitriy called him Vasya... :wallbang:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts