Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Jame's health is a huge concern. Colombia can sometimes be an unpredictable team. Difficult one to call. But given the losing h2h maybe they will be motivated to beat England for a first? I'll go out on a limb, Colombia 2-1.

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
If James is missing England can scrap this 2-1...its coming home baby :D

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Pekerman is probably the best coach in the world in terms of creating and preparing teams, but not even average in managing the 90 minutes of a game. This hasn't change much since he coached Argentina in 2006.

·
Registered
9,740 Posts
England look on course to reach the semi finals

Colombia lack consistency over 90 minutes. There are spells where they look really good and at time just crash and burn.

However England could typically underestimate them which could be their undoing.

·
Registered
58,781 Posts
Mina has been a weapon for Colombia on set pieces but I doubt he will score today, England will be more prepared for him. Anyway I think England will win, this is their best chance in ages to reach a WC final: not a single former WC Champion in their route til the final.

·
Gyula
2,670 Posts
England have to seize this moment. They may not have expected to be in the mix but when the opportunity presents itself, ya gotta go for it.

·
Registered
13,939 Posts
James out is huge blow....however, this is MORE than made up by the fact that I'm wearing my Colombia warm-up which has been on-point the entire tournament. VAMOS COLOMBIA!

·
Registered
58,781 Posts
James caught the Bayern injury curse. Barely fit in this tournament.

1 - 20 of 254 Posts