Xtratime Community banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
69,817 Posts
Brazil will suffer against Belgium and [possibly] France [if they meet in semis]. But they are showing soundness.
Willian finally appeared today.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Willem was the best player for me. Fantastic performance. Brazil is starting to pick up momentum. The Belgium game will be great to watch. Neymar needs to stop being a douche and play the game. What a light weight. I think in the Serbia game he rolled over 13 times before losing momentum and slowing down. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
58,798 Posts
Mexican coach bad mouthing Neymar and bitching about refs
Gtfo dude you lost don't be pathetic now
Agreed.

Not sure what he is on about. Both Brazilian goals are legitimate. Mexico were not denied any penalties or correct goals. Neymar faked, sure, but Rocchi didn't fall for it seeing as he did not send off any Mexican players. I can understand complaints if your team gets robbed, the Mexican coach is simply using diversion tactics. He lost fair and square regardless of Neymar exaggerating.

·
Registered
58,798 Posts
They have great defenders. Filipe Luis over Marcelo is a blessing in disguise too.
Let's not forget that Miranda and Filipe Luis played together at Atletico so their understanding can be useful. Those 2 weren't even called up in 2014 despite Atletico winning La Liga and coming close to winning the CL.

Didn't Thiago Silva also miss the 1-7? Suspension iirc?

121 - 135 of 135 Posts