Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
0-0, big surprise.
:howler:

Actually, I was pretty surprised when I saw this result. CSKA is struggling right now to generate offense which is shocking to me. I thought having a healthy Jo, Vagner, Krasic, Zhirkov, etc would lead to goals aplenty.

What the hell is going on?

Why the hell did CSKA sign Kalouda is he is just going to sit on the bench?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts

Actually, I was pretty surprised when I saw this result. CSKA is struggling right now to generate offense which is shocking to me. I thought having a healthy Jo, Vagner, Krasic, Zhirkov, etc would lead to goals aplenty.

What the hell is going on?

Why the hell did CSKA sign Kalouda is he is just going to sit on the bench?
Answer:Giner and Gazzaev.

I have some doubts who is the worst coach in the league since Yuran left is between Gazzaev and Cherchesov.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I think it's time for Gazzaev to go. CSKA along with Zenit is the most talented team in Russia, but has not played like in the last season and a half. However, will CSKA be able to hire a replacement that is an actual improvement over Gazzaev?

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Anyone got Rikaard's cell? :pp

I don't think they will get Rijkaard, but maybe CSKA will hire a foreigner as their next manager due to how much success Advocaat is having at Zenit.

Then again, maybe they will see Blohkin's disastrous start at Moskva and keep Gazzaev for a while longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts