Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just bought tickets for the match. Will be very interesting and there are signs that it will be full stadium (well, maybe not full, but all tickets going into open sale will be sold).

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course the stadium is Dinamo, which can attend 36 000 spectactors, not Luzhniki, which are preparing to the CL finals by building new natural pitch over old artificial.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
I think it will be a draw or a Zenit win by 3-1.....:D

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Of course the stadium is Dinamo, which can attend 36 000 spectactors, not Luzhniki, which are preparing to the CL finals by building new natural pitch over old artificial.
That's cool though, I like Dinamo's stadium. Old classic look like Petrovsky, it will have a better atmosphere to watch a match then Luzhniki

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Game is postponed,pathetic.....and the people who already bought the tickets?

Guess that Zenit doesn't want to play till the uefa cup final.:dielaugh:

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Poor boys, they are so tired after celebrating the finals... Well, it's looking that Rangers will have one more supporter for the upcoming match, in my person.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Poor boys, they are so tired after celebrating the finals... Well, it's looking that Rangers will have one more supporter for the upcoming match, in my person.
I feel you man, they are being far too kind to Zenit. and I don't see how it's an advantage for them at all to not play a single competitive match from now until the UEFA Cup Final :googly:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Your President Giner doesn't agree with you......he gave his ok to Zenit decision.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
I feel you man, they are being far too kind to Zenit. and I don't see how it's an advantage for them at all to not play a single competitive match from now until the UEFA Cup Final :googly:
Well Vladivostok is out of question,it will be postoned......as for Loko and Nalchik at home why not?

Zenit will go to some resort in Spain to prepare the uefa cup final and then vacations!:dielaugh::dielaugh:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Well Vladivostok is out of question,it will be postoned......as for Loko and Nalchik at home why not?

Zenit will go to some resort in Spain to prepare the uefa cup final and then vacations!:dielaugh::dielaugh:
:tongue: I think they are making a big mistake not playing again before the big match. But if this is what they wanted, good for them, they deserved a little R&R :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
:tongue: I think they are making a big mistake not playing again before the big match. But if this is what they wanted, good for them, they deserved a little R&R :D
They should play loko,is at home one week after bayern game, one week before the final......is well enough.

Are they trying to avoid injuries?well it can happen in trainings no?

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
They should play loko,is at home one week after bayern game, one week before the final......is well enough.

Are they trying to avoid injuries?well it can happen in trainings no?
That's what I was thinking to :smileani:. I hope they play Loko so they don't change their regimen and lose thier competitive drive

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
That's what I was thinking to :smileani:. I hope they play Loko so they don't change their regimen and lose thier competitive drive
I realy don't see any reason why they shouldn't play that game....

Rangers plays 8 games in 20 days,zenit can not even play two.:pp

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I don't know any club president in Russia brave enough to reject "a polite ask" from Petersburg. It's politics, let it be damn.
If any Russian club would go to a final the others would respect it for the good of the Russian League, I think it's a code of respect not just for Piter. But maybe I'm being too naive....
I can't imagine how dissapointed you are by this man.
I'm really sorry you can't see the game now. Didn't you say you'd be in Moscow for the Cup Final vs. Amkar though? That would be kind of cool too

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
I don't know any club president in Russia brave enough to reject "a polite ask" from Petersburg. It's politics, let it be damn.
It is a rfpl rule.....so zenit/spartak knowed they could do it since the beginning of the season.

As for who gets the power in russian footie,first was spartak,then cska now zenit.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, it was known that Zenit will be play 1 May against Bavaria, so if there was a decision to play 4th May against CSKA, it have not be changed only because of their win. And a match at 4th May is not disturbing their prepairing for the finals 10 days later.
It was even said something about week ago that Zenit will play 4th May in any case, advancing or not.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts