Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I guess we'll screw up the first half and since we have no Yuri Palych to shout at the players, the second half won't be any better :howler: I hope Yuri Palych at least left an audio cassette or such of him shouting... Without it we are dead :scared::howler::D

on a serious note, it really sucks that I'm missing both home matches against PL newbies this season :depress: And they both come from so far away that I'm not gonna see them at all :eek: :wallbang:
I'll do my best supporting Loko in the train though :strong::D:D

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Hey, Amkar is last year's newbie :lala: :smileani:

The most difficult thing will be to score against them. Amkar's pretty tough in defence, but their own scoring abilities are far from ideal. It was so kind of us to score an own goal and to hand them a penalty kick, otherwise they'd have hardly gone through. So I guess u may have a goalless draw again :rollani: :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
A draw for loko,it is a bad score,but at least they gained one point to zenit and spartak.They remain the only undefetead team,two wins and four draws.
Hey,julia why didnt ovchinnikov play?

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
4 goals in 6 games!? :wth: Do Loko play boring football or something?

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
kleber said:
why didnt ovchinnikov play?
lol how attentively I read if Ive just noticed this? :eek: :howler: :wallbang:
he didnt play due to some old injury
but Polyakov :wallbang: classy. Lesha in his style.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Angle_eyes said:
4 goals in 6 games!? :wth: Do Loko play boring football or something?
yeah, but we only let one goal in :shades: and somehow i think it wouldnt have happened if Boss had played.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kleber said:
Hey,julia why didnt ovchinnikov play?
to be frank, I got to know that he didnt play just a minute ago :howler::eek:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just watched it myself... geez what a goal we let in :wallbang::depress:

but I am happy Marat scored again :happy: even though it was a rather silly goal :howler:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
game stats:

23th April • Moscow • Lokomotiv stadium • attendance - 8000 :thmbup: • +3°С :scared:

Loko - Amkar 1:1

Goals: Paramonov, 23 (0:1), IzMyLove, 83 (1:1)

Loko: Polyakov, Evseev, Asatiani, Sennikov, Gurenko, Lima, Loskov (c), Khokhlov (Bilyaletdinov, 58), IzMyLove, Lebedenko (Ashvetia, 68), Sychev.

Reserve: Krivoruchko (geez, no Boss at all :eek: ), Omelyanchuk, Bugaev, Maminov, Pashinin.

Yellow cards:
Loko: Asatiani, 57'
Amkar: Linkar, 60', Sirakov, 68', Lavrik, 90+1'.

Sent off:
Loko: Asatiani, 90+4' :mad::depress:
Amkar: Pyatibratov, 77'. (and we still couldnt win??? :wallbang: )

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh and i just realized... I got so upset when I got to know that the score was 0:1 cos I thought that Boss played and that it was the first goal he missed this RPL season. But since it was Polyakov who played... it means that Boss missed no goals yet :proud: (i just hope I won't jinx him :wallbang::howler: )

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:nono: i got the first sms when the score was 0:1 :nono::D:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts