Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
U.S. Time: 11:00 a.m. PT
U.S. TV: Only online at BeIN Sports Connect TV. LINK (You must have the right Cable TV provider to access):
http://www.beinsportsconnect.tv/

Here's who Valverde has called up:
Iraizoz, Toquero, Laporte, Erik Morán, San José, Beñat, Iturraspe, De Marcos, Iago Herrerín, Susaeta, Iraola, X.Etxeita, Mikel Rico, Gurpegi, Muniain, Aduriz, Viguera, Guillermo, Balenziaga.

Obviously Aketxe is out, but this time so are Ibai and Unai. Ibai is still hampered by that muscle injury, but I don't know if Unai was just left off for performance reasons. At least Laporte is back.

In today's presser, Valverde said he won't make drastic changes to the formation just because they lost one game, but that they have to be more efficient with the chances they get when they dominate possession. In that case, my guess is they line up this way:

Iraizoz

De Marcos - Gurpegi - Laporte - Balenziaga

Iturraspe - Mikel Rico

Susaeta - Beñat - Muniain

Aduriz​

·
Registered
951 Posts
11': Susaeta with a flop in the box when he should've just taken the ball and tried to score. He continues to play under his level this season.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
**** these matches which are played at the same time, because TV always chooses Real, barca or Atletico over athletic, so again I have to look for online streaming.

·
Registered
951 Posts
1-1. Gorka mishandles seemingly harmless shot. It squirts through behind him and Leo Baptistao slides in for the goal.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts