Registered
44,603 Posts
Cska-Nalchik 0-1

:howler:

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've watched the match in Polish TV and have to say that it was quite entertaining, best our match in attack so far this season, but... conversion rate of opportunities to score - dreadful. I think that there was more than 5 excellent occassions to score and another 5 good moments to put the ball into the net - but luck was not on our side.
Nalchik scored their goal at 90+1' minute, also very unlucky to us - there was a pass to a player in offside and it it went through it would be called, but the ball bounced back from our defender, hit the passer, and bounced on the clear area - and the original passer was one-on-one with Akinfeev.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Oh yea, we just lost concentration at the end because we were trying to score, lol. Please :rollani: How bout, "we were forced to pay because my offense isn't playing the way it should because I have poor approach to tactics with such an abundance of players and my defense was unlucky in a way but also couldn't come through for us once when we really needed them to." :howler: :ass:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
http://mvmmm.jino.ru/2008/5/russia2008_5_120408_cska-nalchik01.zip

:howler:,who is that guy,must be crap Semberas.....:thumbsup:
haha, yea i saw that a few minutes ago. it's such a stupid goal, especially after 90 minutes :howler: the Nalchik guy was passing it to a teammate who was clearly offsides but he used a CSKA defender as a dummy and runs in for the game-winner. The CSKA defender looked so slow reacting to the ball like he didn't believe he touched it and that it was still right in front of his feet :howler: what a moron

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
haha, yea i saw that a few minutes ago. it's such a stupid goal, especially after 90 minutes :howler: the Nalchik guy was passing it to a teammate who was clearly offsides but he used a CSKA defender as a dummy and runs in for the game-winner. The CSKA defender looked so slow reacting to the ball like he didn't believe he touched it and that it was still right in front of his feet :howler: what a moron
Typical cska defending...worst no one cares at least to run.:rollani:

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yawn. Poor kleber - he repeats and repeats his mantra about Gazzaev every time when CSKA loses points - and nobody cares.
FootyFan365: I watched the game and it was not bad. The result could've been 3:0 or 4:0 for us and everybody would say that such result was deserved by our play. So I have no idea why I have to be ashamed by the fact that we were unlucky.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
It's the fact that you lost against a much weaker opponent and your reasoning is that you were unlucky :pp Such an argument can be made against Rubin, Saturn, Dinamo but there iis no excuses for losing against Nalchik at home 0-1. a big fat 0

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Yeah,it works this way...cska wins is luck cska lost is bad luck.

Cool.:pp:rollani:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
It's the fact that you lost against a much weaker opponent and your reasoning is that you were unlucky :pp Such an argument can be made against Rubin, Saturn, Dinamo but there iis no excuses for losing against Nalchik at home 0-1. a big fat 0
At least a draw but that nalchik goal tells all about this team lack of motivation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts