Xtratime Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Match in Grozny... Terek looks like very weak team, their win over Nalchik many are counting as courtesy of guests. But their supporters will be sure that their team have to win, so it will be hot place to play...

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
With Gazzaev everything is possible.......

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Squad: Akinfeev - Berezutsky A, Semberas, Berezutsky V - Zhirkov, Dudu, Rahimic, Krasic, Odiah - Jo, Ricardo
No Vagner, Ignashevich and Janczyk. Kalouda, Carvalho, Caner, Grigoriev, Pomazan, Ryzhov and Dzagoev at the bench.

PS. kleber, what have Gazzaev done to your family that you are hating him so furiously?

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Terek-Cska

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/48729

Not working very good the stream but finaly livetv.ru is streaming a ntv plus game.:thmbup:

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Goal Terek,1-0...:dielaugh:

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
And cska lost.:dielaugh:

From what i saw in the last 30 min,realy you guys should get rid of Rahimic and Semberas,is like cska is playing with 9.

Love didn't play Carvalho played some min in the end but did nothing.

And Senior i have nothing against Gazzaev,his period in cska is over, ended last summer.

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
You never played bad according to you....i saw the last 30 min,terek is weak,only Krasic and Zhirkov did something.....

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Didn't see the match but I figured it would be tough to get a result in Chechnia. No minutes for Caner or Kalouda.
Terek is the weakest team in the league....the stadium seems nice.

Giner was side by side with Kadyrov.:pp

·
Registered
70,568 Posts
Is Caner ever going to get playing time or what? Why are we sticking with Odiah and Shemberas? These guys aren't bad players but they're useless. Frustrating loss.

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Rahimic and semberas were useless.....and one of the berezutsky is guilty on terek goal.

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Look at that moments: http://www.red-army.ru/media/?a=media&id=599
If the game was played in less dangerous environment, I think that referee will give at least 2 red cards, or even more for Terek players. Goal they scored with foul also. But Chechnya president have birthday today so Terek must win.
I believe Giner is cska president not Terek one.

Cska have no moral to speak about ref's after the way they won 2006 title.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
This is a disappointing result for CSKA any way you look at it. Remember, CSKA already won away to Krylya Sovetov who themselves smashed Terek in Chechnya on the 1st matchday of the season.

I think Dmitriy is right, Caner and Kalouda deserve a chance to play. There is just no excuse for CSKA to only have 4 goals in 4 league matches when they have arguably the two best strikers in Russia.

Gazzaev needs to open things up a bit and give some of the younger players a chance.

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
This is a disappointing result for CSKA any way you look at it. Remember, CSKA already won away to Krylya Sovetov who themselves smashed Terek in Chechnya on the 1st matchday of the season.

I think Dmitriy is right, Caner and Kalouda deserve a chance to play. There is just no excuse for CSKA to only have 4 goals in 4 league matches when they have arguably the two best strikers in Russia.

Gazzaev needs to open things up a bit and give some of the younger players a chance.
YUK :nono:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts