Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow.. damn, today :wallbang: we'll play the guest match against Spartak. This match is more interesting for Spartak supporters cos there's a gossip that Starkov'll be fired after the match. I don't give a damn about Starkov and all the Spartak on the whole but still it'll be interesting to watch if fans draw some funny banners about their coach :D
As to me, I dream about Polyakov as a Loko keeper cos Jakupovich makes me too nervous and i'm too youg to die from the heart attack on the stadium :cry: :D
Also i heard Muslin's gonna do some changes in the line-up and i wonder what it'll be like... :lick: One thing I know for sure - Evseev won't play for he's got a red card for playing keeper in Loko-Spartak (Nalchik) :lala:

Good luck to the team :hopefull:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, nobody here. Okay, i don't mind speaking to myself cos it's always pleasant to talk with such a brilliant person. :D

Talking about the match... I don't know what's the reason.

Seems like we have a lot of really good players but don't have a team. It seems also that our "star" old players don't want to help the coachin building the new team but just the opposite. The same thing was when Eshtrekov became the main coach. Maybe it's not easy for anyone to deal with people like Evseev, for example (who gave millions of interviews since the season started and even wrote a few columns to some crappy newspapers instead of doing smth useful on the field). :fero: And maybe i'm just crazy... :D

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, our sweet pretty fans were as usual afraid of weather i guess. :yuck: When the team begins to lose "fans" forget the way to the stadium. Look at spartak a couple of years ago. Where were all those 20 000 supporters when their club was on the 10th place?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts