Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so, finally we won again :happy:
to be frank, I was a bit worried when I was going to the stadium. Cos it was the 3d RPL game of Loko I was going to this season and if it ended 0:0 as two previous ones it would be my fault :eek::wallbang::D Thanks to Sychev I am cleared of all charges and can go to the stadium without a qualm of concsience :D

As usual, we completely screwed up the first half. I was getting more and more conscience-sticken watching our guys fail to score a single goal to Rubin :nervous: Again, as usual, during the break Yuri Palych obviously lambasted the guys as professionally as only he can do it and they started playing football :howler: I loved Sychev's goal :heart: It was beautiful imo. I don't really have much to say about tactics and such... We just won, and that's the only thing that matters :proud::D
Fans did a good job too, we're getting better and better :strong::proud::D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, this thread will give a typical example of a person talking to themselves but i'll still post a couple of pics. Cant miss such a chance to moan about CSKA fans who abused our hospitality and crashed chairs at our beautiful stadium :mad: I counted, about 30 chairs on the lower stage of the North stand are missing :stuckup: You're gonna pay for it, damn villains :fero::boxing: :howler::D

Attachments

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and after the game I finally got to see the fireworks :heart: Too bad the sky wasn't really dark yet, it'd have looked even more beautiful...

Attachments

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ah yeah, forgot to mention smth else. During the match a fan somehow managed to get to the field. It was funny to watch how he was running along the field with Russian flag, waving his hands to people on the stands :D And nobody tried to catch him :eek: But it was stupid of him to run onto the field in the end, where he was caught by a security guard... Hope he didn't get into much trouble :scared::D

Attachments

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
What it is happening to parks,who was the best player in the field?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Julia said:
r u kidding calling Parks the best player? :howler::D:D
i only respect him for a goal against DK... :D
Yeah,i remember that goal :fero: ,champions league november 2003,it was shovkovsky error,but i ask you who was the best player it today match?,you didnt understand me :dielaugh:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cos you express your thoughts in a confusing manner :pp:D Normally people use dots (like this - . :D) to separate one thought from another ;):D

Ovchinnikov was called the best player :proud:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Why didnt izmailov play?,and is the second time in a row that ovchinnikov is the best player,so i guess that things arent going very well with lokomotiv(my fourth russian team behind spartak,cska,and dynamo(because of the portuguese players).Oh,and loskov how was he?

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kleber said:
Why didnt izmailov play?,and is the second time in a row that ovchinnikov is the best player,so i guess that things arent going very well with lokomotiv(my fourth russian team behind spartak,cska,and dynamo(because of the portuguese players).Oh,and loskov how was he?
Marat did play, but I didn't really like his play. Second half was better but still not as good as he can.
Or maybe we just have a splendid keeper? ;)
If you watch the goal video you'll see that it was Loskov who made a pass to Sychev after which Sych scored :D And imo in general he played well enough too.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and about attendance... 9,181! :proud: Quite a lot, especially taking into account that we played against Rubin :eek::proud:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Yeah,nice goal by a former spartak player :howler: :thmbup: ,i think lokomotiv needs another forward to play alongside with sychev,why did obiorah go to france?,and ashvetia how is he?.Lebedenko is too young in age and in the team.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think he's long ago forgotten that he played for Spartak :pp He says he feels very comfortable in Loko :heart::D
why did Obiorah go to France? cos no other country wanted to have him i think :D
Ashvetia.. dunno, havent heard of him for ages :eek: Hope he's not injured again :confused:
Lebedenko played today as well, but not even a half.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Julia said:
i think he's long ago forgotten that he played for Spartak :pp He says he feels very comfortable in Loko :heart::D
why did Obiorah go to France? cos no other country wanted to have him i think :D
Ashvetia.. dunno, havent heard of him for ages :eek: Hope he's not injured again :confused:
Lebedenko played today as well, but not even a half.
Ashvetia was on the bench today??!!!!,didnt you see!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Nice monologue (sorry Kleber), nice goal. Good cross by Loskov, but what did Rubin's keeper think..however, Rubin deserved to lose..playing in green...

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
YESSSS! Not all clubs though (some of my fav clubs are partially green - but I'm such a generous guy)..but if you live in a city with the most annoying club in the world, you would hate green too...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts