Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date: 8/5/05
Kick-off time: 19:00h / 18:00h GMT
Mestalla

VS.

Time for Vicente to show he's back :D

We can't let the culés celebrate the Liga title yet, and this is one of the last chances to reach the 4th place, so even a draw would be bad. Maybe I'm too optimist, but I have faith in our players.

AMUNT!!! :strong:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Setzer said:
Date: 8/5/05
Kick-off time: 19:00h / 18:00h GMT
Mestalla

VS.

Time for Vicente to show he's back :D

We can't let the culés celebrate the Liga title yet, and this is one of the last chances to reach the 4th place, so even a draw would be bad. Maybe I'm too optimist, but I have faith in our players.

AMUNT!!! :strong:
Update the Barça logo!! :D

We can't let the valencians to celebrate their 5th place yet and we could even win La Liga in this game, so a draw is not even in my mind. Maybe I'm too optimist, but it's time to give them back what we got in the last 5 years.

VISCA BARÇA I VALÈNCIA BLAUGRANA!! :strong:

:pp

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
1-1.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Koeman4 said:
Update the Barça logo!! :D

We can't let the valencians to celebrate their 5th place yet and we could even win La Liga in this game, so a draw is not even in my mind. Maybe I'm too optimist, but it's time to give them back what we got in the last 5 years.

VISCA BARÇA I VALÈNCIA BLAUGRANA!! :strong:

:pp
It's not my fault that you change your logo every 3 years :D

Shut up and watch Barça lose :pp

·
40,147 Posts
Hala Madrid said:
Please do it for us, your brothers :tongue: :D
It won't be difficult for them, everyone know that deep inside, the valencianistas are madridistas. It's a fact.

Did you hear about the Blaugrana Mestalla? You'll see it next Sunday, we will invade Mestalla. :devil:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Did you hear about the Blaugrana Mestalla? You'll see it next Sunday, we will invade Mestalla. :devil:
Yeah right. I was there last year, there was no more than 50 of you lot. :tongue:

I was almost seated with them :dazed:

·
40,147 Posts
numerodix said:
Yeah right. I was there last year, there was no more than 50 of you lot. :tongue:

I was almost seated with them :dazed:
Were you there? I went too :eek: Valencia is 200 Km far from where I live and I went to see the match, I was near the goal where Barça scored the only goal. A friend of mine let me his father's season ticket and I went with him.

Anyway, you'll see that there will be more than 50 this season. The province of Alacant is the 2nd after Barcelona in the amount of Penyas (supporters group) and also Valencia and Castello have many Barcelona supporters. Valencia is the team with more supporters in the province of Valencia, but out of it, they're not the team of the region. Barça has more supporters than Valencia in Alacant for sure.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Were you there? I went too :eek: Valencia is 200 Km far from where I live and I went to see the match, I was near the goal where Barça scored the only goal. A friend of mine let me his father's season ticket and I went with him.
The one that ended 0-1 to Barcelona with Gerard scoring? I was there with my brother (I wore an Aimar shirt). We were trying to find our seats (the cheapest ones at the top of the stadium) when we realized people don't take seating arrangements all that seriously. There was one section completely empty, I thought it would be a safe place but it turned out to be the buffer zone between the Barca ultras and the Valencians. :D So this cop comes up to us and asks which group we belong to and I said Valencia. Later we watched the Barca ultras fire up flares, everytime they did the cops would beat their way through with the batons, take the flare and leave. And then it would start all over again. Weirdos. :D

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Koeman4 said:
It won't be difficult for them, everyone know that deep inside, the valencianistas are madridistas. It's a fact.
Please stop insulting us :yuck: And don't come with your history lessons again about how we hate Barcelona and love Madrid. I hate both :rolleyes:

·
40,147 Posts
Setzer said:
Please stop insulting us :yuck: And don't come with your history lessons again about how we hate Barcelona and love Madrid. I hate both :rolleyes:
I love to see you mad... :D Truth hurts... :pp

·
40,147 Posts
numerodix said:
The one that ended 0-1 to Barcelona with Gerard scoring? I was there with my brother (I wore an Aimar shirt). We were trying to find our seats (the cheapest ones at the top of the stadium) when we realized people don't take seating arrangements all that seriously. There was one section completely empty, I thought it would be a safe place but it turned out to be the buffer zone between the Barca ultras and the Valencians. :D So this cop comes up to us and asks which group we belong to and I said Valencia. Later we watched the Barca ultras fire up flares, everytime they did the cops would beat their way through with the batons, take the flare and leave. And then it would start all over again. Weirdos. :D
Yes, exactly that match. I was there in the stands behind that goal, surrounded by valencianistas, near the Peña Yomus :)yuck: ). Me, there, alone, hearing all the insults against Catalunya. :D

Two years is two much. This year I won't go to Mestalla, but I'll try to go to Levante's stadium this time.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Koeman4 said:
I love to see you mad... :D Truth hurts... :pp
Yeah, you got me, in fact I'm a merengue, I hide a Zamorano shirt and a Real Madrid flag in my bedroom :rolleyes:

Maybe you hide an Espanyol flag somewhere too... PERICO! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts