Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 matches in the Premier League and 6 in the Leumit.

16:30:

Maccabi Tel Aviv - Ironi Rishon (A victory would secure Rishon another season in the top flight).

SC Ashdod - Maccabi Netanya (A draw could be enough for Netanya to secure their survival)

Leumit:

Kfar Saba - Raanana
Bney Yehuda - Hapoel Ramat Gan (16:35)
Herzeliya - Sachnin
Hapoel Beit She'an - Tsafririm
Maccabi Ahi Nazrath - Kfar Kana
Beitar Be'er Sheva - Hakoach Ramat Gan

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
man!! :) this is one hell of a round! :)

I would love to go see
Zafrinim Holon vs. Hapoel Beit Shean! This should be the game of the season for all i know!

As for Beitar Beer Sheva vs. Hakoach Ramat Gan, i see an upset here! :) I think Beitar will lead the game and than lose like 4-1 and waste the 4 goals in the last 30 minutes of the game.

As for the rest, i wouldn't care for! :)

but in the Liga Leumit....

I think Ironi will tie Maccabi Tel Aviv and Ashdod and Netanya will also tie as well!

This has really been one hell of a Friday isn't it! BORING!!! :)

Anyone gambles money on 2x1 or lotto toto? :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Maccabi Tel Aviv have beaten Rishon Lezion 2:1, with 2 goals from Rodrigo Goldberg (19, 87). Dani Albert has temporarily equalised the game on 54th minute but it wasn't enough. Rishon is currently 5 points off Hapoel Haifa and 3 off Beitar Jerusalem and is still in relegation danger.

Elsewhere, Maccabi Netanya have secured survival with an impressive 3:0 win at Ashdod. Roslan Lubarskij stroke twice (28, 70) and Vilner added the 3rd for Gidi Damti's side. Ashdod are still 4th, but Hapoel Petah Tikva could surpass them tomorrow.

In the Leumit, things will go down to the wire as all 3 leaders won their games. Hapoel Kfar Saba has had a tough time against bottom club Raanana but won, eventually, thanks to a 75th minute strike from Agidius Varnas. Bney Yehuda beat Hapoel Ramat Gan 3 goals to 1 (Kapeta 2, Kahila for Bney Yehuda, Hasan for Ramat Gan) and Maccabi Herzeliya have registered a comfortable 3:0 win against Sachnin with goals from Gutierez (2) and Lior Asulin.

Maccabi Ahi Nazrath won 3:0 at the 'derby' with Kfar Kana, Beitar Be'er Sheva and Hakoach finished their game in a 2:2 draw, and Tsafririm Holon have gone out of the relegation territory with a 2:1 win at Beit She'an (Faigenboim and Vaturi scored).

So Kfar Saba are currently first, Herzeliya second, and Bney Yehuda 3rd. Each one of these teams could get promoted, and each one of them could stay in the Leumit next week. At the bottom of the table, Hapoel Ramat Gan are now in the relegation territory with only one match to go, Tsafririm are above them. What a thrilling final round, with 3 teams fighting for 2 promotion spots.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well it was a good win and I thought we faired well against the stubborn Sachnin... Asulin has to be the best player in the second division this season!

Next week is make or break.. I am tensed as hell.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Say Jones,

you think Maccabi Herzelia will succeed and get promoted hopefully???? :) Do you see them having some sort of success in the Liga A'hal for maybe 2-3 years? :)

And do you think the management would wanna buy any new players?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A victory would put Petah Tikva in 4th aka the Intertoto place. A draw would too i think.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The real interesting games will start later...the relegation battle, Kiryat Gat - Beitar Jerusalem and Hapoel Tel Aviv - Hapoel Haifa.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts