1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
vs.

Venue:

Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid.

Deco's absence will be a big blow, but we'll have a good replacement in Andrés Iniesta. With Márquez returning from suspension, his presence
in midfield will be crucial for this game. Carles Puyol is recovering from injury, but I'm 99% sure he that he will start :proud:

Under Vanderlei Luxemburgo, Real Madrid have a adopted a more defensive style, but nothing can cover up their joke of a backline. With Samuel and Guti out, Real Madrid will be really stretched and their weak back line has to exploited by Eto'o and company. Xavi's form as of late hasn't been very good, but a good showing by him will be essential against Madrid, and he never lets us down on the big occasion :shades:

I'm sure that the tie against Betis will work in our favour and motivate our squad as the game gets closer. If you remember, Real Madrid beat Albacete 6-1 at home and were "confident" of beating us at the Camp Nou. We all knew what happened there :shades:

If we keep possession and show hunger, I'm confident we can get the 3 points. Real Madrid's performance against Albacete was a pleasure to watch and I'm sure we can take advantage of Beckham's return to the first team.

It's time to win La Liga! :fero:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Bwah uargh ... where did you find that one. I felt like ... no I better hold it :eek: :D

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I hope Rijkaard plays Iniesta in midfield and not Gerard again. Another, more defensive, option could be Gio, but I'd actually like to see him replacing Freddie Prince Jr. at left-back again.

P.S: That picture is disgusting.
The first one, left to the "vs.", that is.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
.BLAUGRANA. said:
I don't know, I think it looks a bit clean. How's this?

:D :pp :D

Your wish is my command! :D

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
Remember last year..? Remember last clasico..?

It's time for Valdés to show us why we forgot about Bonano, Dutruel and Rustu. It's time for Puyol to lead the army of Catalonia and prevent the francoblancos from getting a single shot on goal again. It's time for Eto'o to continue showing us he likes to score against RM-SM. It's time for Xavi to win us the match again. It's time for Marquez to show the world why he's called The Qaizer.

It's time for Ronaldinho to show the world who's the Numero Uno. ;)

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I think picking up a point at the Blue Oyster Bar (recognise the reference for 10 bonus points!:D) would be fine, and frankly, I'm inclined to believe that's what will happen. Although, with Rafa "Zorro" Marquez back, and Puyol hopefully, against no Samuel....

I think a win against They Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken In Thine Hut isn't out of the question.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
OK girls... Before you start your little catfights, let me get my little update in...
Here are the Liga standings after Jornada 30...

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Ronaldo20 said:
We Gonna OWN YOU GUYS!!!
Pssst. We don't even need Puyol. Navarro and Oleguer is still better than whichever pansies Real have in central defense.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Ronaldo20 said:
We Gonna OWN YOU GUYS!!!

How? when your team sucks so badly... :dielaugh:

They're going to get smoked at home by Barça's bench... :happy:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Ronaldo20 said:
We Gonna OWN YOU GUYS!!!
:lala: This is funny! You're a comedian, Ronaldo, just like your team.

:dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh: :howler: :dielaugh:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I'm really looking forward to next weekend, and finally wrapping up the league title! :D :thmbup:

Maybe it will change closer to next Sunday, but I don't feel nervous at all about us going to the Bernabeu, as I expect us to win this one!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
LAST NEWS!

The medical staff has started the treatment against the infection. Nowadays it is much better, the medical progresses in the last 2 decades have made possible to travel to "madrit" without fearing the viruses that fly around La Castellana. It seems that the RFEF doesn't allow to play with anti-gas masks... so I guess that the players should have to deal with the permanent bad smell of that zone of the city.

Sport:
Deco: "I told my teammates that I am sorry... I've played there with Porto several times and the smell is terrible, I couldn't stand the pressure, so I forced the 5th yellow to avoid this match..."
Rijkaard: "I understand Deco... I think that UN should do something about it. How can a football stadium smell so bad?"
Ronaldinho: "I finished with this face after playing in the Bernabeu for the first time... I didn't take the pills before playing there, before that I was really handsome".
Gravesen: "You only have to get used to that smell... at the begining, I didn't know if the smell was caused for the Bernabeu or for Figo... now, I realize that even I smell like that".
Figo: "oink!! oink!!"
Ronaldo: "No zé... can I eat the shit?"
Beckham: "Since I came here, it smells like shit,...like a glamourous shit... ya know?"

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Barcawinner said:
Lets hope Eto'o, Ronnie and Giuly can hit the target this match..
If they do :) you and I both know that this is gonna be another 5 !!! the magical number. i want another one :) lets get a 5... this team has the capability to get me a 5.

hehe

1 - 20 of 417 Posts