Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 510 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know everybody is going to say we've got the Benfica game first, but I don't care :D

Real Madrid are in a mess. Morale is low, players are out of form and the players look like they've given up without a fight. Perfect! :cool:

At the present moment, Xavi and Márquez will not feature, and Messi and Edmílson look doubtful. But Puyol will return after serving a 1 match ban.

Real Madrid have been luckier with injuries, but they have much bigger things to be worried about. They have continually dropped points and look pretty much out of the title race. A win for Barça would be the death of Real's season.

Honestly, I just want the win. Of course, a 5-0 would be nice, but I'm not going to get my hopes up to an unrealistic level.

The game is only a week away and a raping is due :horny: :horny: :horny:

I don't know if this should been shown before 10pm for the sake of children all over the world :horny: :horny: :horny:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Barça_Fan said:
A win for Barça would be the death of Real's season.

:

How many times do we need to die?
Our official death was in Highbury, :skull:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Alter Ego said:
How many times do we need to die?
Our official death was in Highbury, :skull:
Cockroaches doesn't die easily. :lala:

Barça_Fan said:
At the present moment, Xavi and Edmílson will not feature, and Messi and Márquez look doubtful. But Puyol will return after serving a 1 match ban.
I tought it was Edmílson that was doubtful and Márquez that was definetly out? :googly:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Messi said:
I tought it was Edmílson that was doubtful and Márquez that was definetly out? :googly:
You're right :doh: I'll edit my post.

I think all that raping got into my head :lala: :howler:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Barça_Fan said:
I know everybody is going to say we've got the Benfica game first, but I don't care :D

Real Madrid are in a mess. Morale is low, players are out of form and the players look like they've given up without a fight. Perfect! :cool:
Not so bad at all....

We have Ronaldinho... We have tired real... What else?

We should win the match against Benfica... ))))

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Messi said:
Cockroaches doesn't die easily. :lala:
:howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Barça should play with the reserve team, seriously.

The game of Barça is against Benfica. Madrid are now -14 so let's Jorquera, Rodri and so play against them. I don't care about the result.

Imagine the hit against their morale if they play against the reserve team. They don't deserve to play against Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o, Puyol and so.

Even if they win they will feel themselves as the losers that they are the last three years. Their morale will be devastated.

So, let the reserve team to play against them. They don't deserve more.

·
Registered
688 Posts
yeah rijjkard can give reserves chance against real madrid they that team from capital is so poor that our b team will win against them easilly

·
Registered
337 Posts
If i have counted right with the points left to play for its 24, and with osasuna now being 13 points behind we only need 11 more points, make that 4 wins in the remaining 8 games and we are champions and that is if Osasuna and Real Madrid wins their remaining 8 games and that won´t happen.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
What kind of nonsense is this??!!

We have to destroy them! No one in Barca is stupid enough to field the reserves in this game.

You DO NOT play with your B team in El Clasico.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
It's dangerous. I think we make a mistake underrating Real Madrid. If we want to win (and I don't think this is just a simple game), we have to respect them as we do with everyone.

We can put them in big trouble if we beat them. We can give another decisive step forward towards the title and we can "help" Depor, Sevilla, Atleti, etc. to pressure the CL positions. Wouldn't it be nice to see them playing against Apoel Nicosia next year in UEFA Cup? :D

This is more than just a game. I don't want to give them any pleassure. Barça, win for us!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
I just don't understand some people's reactions here.
"El Clasico" is more than a game and no matter how the archrrival is supposedly weak there's always that extra motivation for this game so to write them off would be an extremely stupid decision.
We have a unique chance to make this game a historical game so let's field our best team and let's teach them how beautiful footbal is played.

VISCA BARCA

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
I think people are just going overboard with the play the subs theory. Come on it would be a slap in the face of everyone that would have had spent so much to view the game from the stadium/pay per view/etc. not to see the worlds greatest magicians play around with the kidos from Madrid.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I don't care who plays, we CANNOT lose this match. I don't want a repeat of last season around a similar time, what with drawing the game before the Clasico. Given the situation, it probably would be a bit disappointing to draw, but this game represents their absolute last chance to even try and claw back the difference in points and make an effort to chase us. They need to win, and then they need to win by 4 goals just to give themselves a chance of winning the title. We need to kill their outside title chances DEAD.

D E A D ! :D

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
How can you think for a second about resting players against Real Madrid? Barça MUST destroy them at Camp Nou. No excuses, no rest, no clemency.

Hoping for a another record.. 6-0!!!!

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
It will be interesting to see what approach RM take in this game. Do they come out attacking and try to outplay us and risk being counterattacked to death or do they sit back and try to grind out a 0-0 or a 0-1 on a counter? :pp Seriously, I really try, but I can't see us not destroying them completely.. Especially if Messi and Edmilson are back. Wouldn't mind a 94' all over again with Eto'o or Ronnie getting a hattrick..

Anyone up for an avatar bet? :D

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
to think about it more and more, we got a chance to make Historical win, this is the best time to take advantage of your rival :D

RM will need to win it in any how, with their game tonight yet to be played, and if they won tonight, they'll put up their heads that they can do something, we draw with Malaga, and they think we'll give away points in the coming weeks.
their best chance is to win EL CLASICO and try to fight for the 7 games to come after that and give us a chace of their lives.

and after all this and with up their heads, it give a more sweeter taste for the winning :D HEHE

I'd say we go with Messi - Eto'o - Ronaldinho - Larsson, all in the same team, LOL :D

Visca el Barca i Visca Catalunya :star: :strong: :heart: :thmbup: :proud: :fero:

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Koeman4 said:
We can put them in big trouble if we beat them. We can give another decisive step forward towards the title and we can "help" Depor, Sevilla, Atleti, etc. to pressure the CL positions. Wouldn't it be nice to see them playing against Apoel Nicosia next year in UEFA Cup? :D
Heyyy I am part Cypriot, and was born in Nicosia :frustrat: You trying to say we suck?? :frustrat: :devil:

Yeah we do :depress: :D :lala:

I still rather see Madrid play in lower devisions with Alicante :tongue:

1 - 20 of 510 Posts