Finalists for Most Charming Female:

Alive&Kicking
Phoenix

(Well, it's been fun...:stress: )

Good luck to everyone! :cool: :star:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Now... what's the propability of Phoenix discarding the notion of seeds again ;) :scared: ?

Anyway... before (inevitably I fear) bowing out... I can conclude (much to Romulus surprise) that Danes must be utterly charming people :D .

Ain't that true Arianna :kiss: ?

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
almost 3 dans and none french?!!!
IMO, it is a nonsense:tongue:

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
laudrup, you are the exception which confirm the rule;)

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
by the way, the ear is the best way to conquier women's heart.
those who haven't understood it are out of the field.:)

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glen said:
Now... what's the propability of Phoenix discarding the notion of seeds again ;) :scared: ?
Now that you mention it (and just for that, I ought to just put you back up against Anders or Tim :tongue: ), I'm going to do it the WC way: Winner of A faces runner-up of B, etc.

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
'Tis a pity that I decided at the beginning to ride only one horse in this competition whence it reached this point(in the spirit of quid pro quo of course), and cannot now auction off my vote to the highest bidder.

Ah, whom I kidding. What'll you all give me for my vote. Hint: 25 year-old single malts, antique jewelry, original art and a good time would all be acceptable bribes. A really good time could persuade me to make up several new accounts with which to vote. :D ;)

RIO

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Phoenix said:
Now that you mention it (and just for that, I ought to just put you back up against Anders or Tim :tongue: ), I'm going to do it the WC way: Winner of A faces runner-up of B, etc.
Oh... please don't!!!

I've have already had the pleasure of Martin's company ina previous poll; he's a fellow Juventino, and even before this whole thing started I admitted, hands down, that there were several people with lots more charm than me here. Martin being one of them.

You cannot pit me against Martin (*cough* I'll vote for you against A&K *cough*)... please :kiss: :D ?!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
mali said:
french males reputation is nomore what it has been:D
Lili,
Who needs reputation? We just do it, while others talk about it!:stuckup::thumbsup:

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Lili, Je suis quasi sûr que si on faisait un poll pour demander aux meufs qui ont eu l'*honneur*, ;) de fréquenter un Frenchy, de leur demander il était quoi leur meilleur lover, et tu les verrais toutes dire que nous sommes inbattables là-dessus!!!:stuckup::proud: :star:

Franchement, t'es pas d'accord sur ce point ma grande?:D :tongue:

Serait sympa de leur demander un poll à ce sujet, peut être Fenix pourrait nous accomoder là-dessus, hein Sam?;) Vous en pensez quoi les filles?:)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Glen said:

Anyway... before (inevitably I fear) bowing out... I can conclude (much to Romulus surprise) that Danes must be utterly charming people :D .

Ain't that true Arianna :kiss: ?
damn true:D

:eek: ..but my favourite is out:eek: :D :tongue:

·
Registered
55,932 Posts
San Siro said:
Lili,
Who needs reputation? We just do it, while others talk about it!:stuckup::thumbsup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Lili, Je suis quasi sûr que si on faisait un poll pour demander aux meufs qui ont eu l'*honneur*, ;) de fréquenter un Frenchy, de leur demander il était quoi leur meilleur lover, et tu les verrais toutes dire que nous sommes inbattables là-dessus!!!:stuckup::proud: :star:

Franchement, t'es pas d'accord sur ce point ma grande?:D :tongue:

Serait sympa de leur demander un poll à ce sujet, peut être Fenix pourrait nous accomoder là-dessus, hein Sam?;) Vous en pensez quoi les filles?:)
pas sure qu'il y est beaucoup de filles à avoir testé le charme français.
cependant, j'ai ouvert un thread à ce sujet;)

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
San Siro said:
À risque de fondre en rires, je dirai que j'ai un préférence pour les Marseillais et pas du tout les Parisiens!!! (désolée, Jaques, mais...:tongue: ). Au moins les gens du sud ont de la chaleur...

Geert, I also have to agree with your last statement...:D

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bah no. ;)

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NYU's center, but I take two classes at Paris III. Most of the guys in my classes there have these huge chips on their shoulders. A big turn-off! :yuck:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts