Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess I'll start a thread before the match for a change :lazy::D.

Although I've really run out of ideas for such threads :(. It was difficult enough in the end of last season and now it's impossible :cry::D. I'll try to think of something for the next round, but this thread will have no official start at all :eek:.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Ah, i have lots of ideas but i'm always at work :crybaby:

So. Spartak Nalchik is the newcomer of RFPL but the team has already shown its character in matches with CSKA and Spartak. Lokomotiv is not now the team that can get superior even if the rival's just come from the first league. That's why I think that our victory won't be easy :D

Anyway, it'd be interesting to watch the new team in Premier League. I'm not gonna miss the match. Besides, they say the temperature will be about +10 on Sunday. So I can finally drink beer instead of vodka i'm already tired of. :D

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I've read in some newspaper that Sychov's ready to play and maybe will take part in the match on Sunday :happy:
It'd be interesting to see him playing but i'm afraid he's absolutely lost the form :nervous:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Sure :) But they are very diferent from my point of view - Sychov and O'Connor. I mean that O'Connor is tall and slow a bit and Sychov is small but fast. I'd like to see them playing together... :hopefull:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
2-3, your title favourites are struggling kleber.
Yeah,no doubt about that.......from what i saw today,there is not spirit in the team.Izmailov is playing poor,and i realy dont know what Evseev is doing there,altough no one in the defence played well....

O'Connor and Traore are not bad players,especialy the scottish...nice to see Sychev coming back,good luck to him,the Russian soccer nedds him.

But saying this,i am realy surprise with this Nalchik team,no stars players,but a decent organized team.....and losing against Cska in the last minute,drawing with Spartak and winning in Loko is a realy nice start.

Btw,next week,Spartak-Loko! :tongue:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Yea I get to see Spartak Loko.
It is the match of the round,so it should be on Ort......

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
So Loko,one point,tree games,8 points behind Tom......

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Bad start, but it's sometimes difficult for a lot of new players to adapt and gel quickly. We'll get stronger as the season goes on. Hopefully starting next week :boxing:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm kinda worried about Olga to be honest... She never posted here since this match :scared::D. Are you still with us? :hopefull::D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Julia said:
I'm kinda worried about Olga to be honest... She never posted here since this match :scared::D. Are you still with us? :hopefull::D
Well Julia you didnt post here yesterday,and you only come here 24 hours after the match,so... :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts