Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
After having the most players in La Seleccion ( i still dont know how) the players must be in 7th heaven right now and this could turn out ugly for Getafe. You also have to bounce back from the Atletico defeat, but i feel this could be an easy game for you. Getafe will be too intimidated by the Mestalla and the fans.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Easy game and predictable victory, but it's not such a good week because Betis and Sevilla won too (I can't believe Sevilla's victory).

goal.com said:
Valencia swept aside Getafe, 3-1, in the Mestalla and moved to within one point of the Champions League places as stand-in coach Antonio López continues to put their seaon back on track.

Francisco Rufete netted the opening goal after 31 minutes when he controlled a cross from Marco Di Vaio cross before turning inside his marker and steering the ball into the net.

Four minutes later the home side doubled their lead as they allowed Di Vaio to waltz down the left-hand side of the penalty area before rolloing the ball past Sergio Aragoneses in the Getafe goal.

Midway through the second half Mista made it three from the penalty spot after the keeper had felled Pablo Aimar in the area. The goal of the day came from the visitors as Mariano Pernia beat Santi Cañizares from 30 yards, but it proved to be only a consolation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts