Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The second half is about to start,2-2,both spartak goals scored by Titov 21,39.....

Cska is winning 2-0 in vladivostok and is almost russian champion with 45 minutes to play.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
3-4 final score,a double from Titov and Pavluchenko secure the second place for Spartak....oh well.

Looks like Pavluchenko will be the top scorer of the league.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
OK, at least we secured the 2nd place, which is alright, but it could have been better if we didn't drop 8 points in the 90th minute in the last few weeks... :sigh:

Anyway, I wonder if fans from other teams will congratulate us for securing the CL again? :D

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OAnimal said:
OK, at least we secured the 2nd place, which is alright, but it could have been better if we didn't drop 8 points in the 90th minute in the last few weeks... :sigh:

Anyway, I wonder if fans from other teams will congratulate us for securing the CL again? :D
No.:D

·
Registered
475 Posts
At least, is a good present to Spartak supporters. The next year Spartak will play the CL.

About the match in Rostov: Geder:confused: :thmbdown: :cry: , Khomich:thmbdown:, Stranzl:thumbsup: , Titov:thumbsup: , Powlyuchenko:thumbsup: .

Spartak has many months to reorganize the team.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OAnimal said:
That's what I thought. :D
Only if spartak had won the league they would had come here to congrats all spartak fans.:D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
kleber said:
Only if spartak had won the league they would had come here to congrats all spartak fans.:D
:howler: Are you sure? :pp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts