Discussion Starter #1
Sunday, March 21st at 21:00 (in Spain)
Canal +

Match thread.

I predict a 3-1 win here.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
The way we have been playing lately, 3 points is the only option. Erreala do have a dangerous attacking threat, especially with Nihat, but the defensive part of their team is completely different when compared to the previous season. Xabi Alonso has been average at best.

Kluivert is still struggling to shake of his injury, so it's likely that he will not feature on Sunday. Luis García and Van Bronckhorst are also out due to injury - Overmars and Gabri are the replacements. Davids received a minor knock against Murcia, but he has fully recovered.

I think we'll see another game full of goals and I wouldn't rule out a high scoring match. We should see a good, attacking game.

Head: Barcelona 2-2 Real Sociedad.
Heart: Barcelona 3-1 Real Sociedad.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
7-0 ;)

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Barça_Fan said:

Head: Barcelona 2-2 Real Sociedad.
Heart: Barcelona 3-1 Real Sociedad.
Damn your stupid head!!!! :mad: :D

I think we should be able to get a win. Saviola, Ronaldinho and Xavi are all red hot right now, Sociedad are struggling, we don't have the problems at home we did earlier. We should be able to do just enough.

2-1 or 3-1 to us.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Now that Real Madrid obviously is in a very bad spell, and losing very deservedly yet again, a victory at Camp Nou is even more vital.

Of course, we have to take one match at a time, but it seems that the championship isn't that far off after all.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
With Madrid losing its hard for us fans to take it one match at a time let alone the players. However thats what we must do as im getting this inkling that were going to slip up soon looking ahead of ourselves.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
With Madrid losing, this game is definately even more vital. I'd be really heartbroken to see us lose right now as the gap between us the the Merengues would be down to 6 pts, two freaking games guys!

Make no mistake about it tommorow's match will be very tough. I predict a 2-1 victory in our favor, keep your fingers crossed fellas.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Only chances weve had have been individually carved by both Puyol and Ronaldinho. I like the freedom Ronnie is giving, suprised actually that Rijkaard allows him this which is a good thing.

IMO weve been playing with 10 players in the first half, Overmars needs to be subbed as hes been poor. Thought it wouldnt be said but were missing Luis Garcia his game has more than overmars as he doesnt just run in a straight line. Hope to see Quaresma coming on

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
0-0 after the first half. We started off in a very low tempo, but we've improved with timpe. Ronaldinho has made some amazing things and it's only matter of time before he scores. Puyol did a superb challange when he took the ball from the half-way-line and run through the whole Sociedad defence, but didn't manage to score.

Overmars is awfull and it's obvious that we miss Luis García. I hope to see Marquez in the second half. Oleguer looks a bit shaky.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
what a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn goal, what a superb goal, what a time, what a ronaldinho, what a soul, what ateam, what a barca
forcaaaaaaaaaaaaa barcaaaaaaaaaaaa
Viscaaaaaa el barcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 20 of 47 Posts