Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We better win this one or we´ll get into problems...

Yeste and Casas continue injured, Del Horno returns after his 'fine'. Arriaga also returns after a lot of games out of the lists.

The list:

Aranzubia, Lafuente;

Iraola, Murillo, Lacruz, Prieto, Del Horno, Moya;

Gurpegi, Orbaiz, Solabarrieta, Tiko, Guerrero;

Etxeberria, Arriaga, Ezquerro, Urzaiz, Llorente.

We can´t expect Valverde substituting Yeste with a playmaker, right? So I´ll suppose he´ll invent another thing instead of putting Julen.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope you are right b2b, this is today´s official lineup:

Code:
                  Aranzubia

Iraola      Murillo      L.Prieto   Del Horno

Orbaiz     Gurpegi

Etxeberria         Tiko          Ezquerro

Llorente
Well, this lineup looks a bit more logical than the last 2 in San Mamés, although I think Tiko isn´t a playmaker but well... Surprising to see Valverde has chosen Llorente instead of Urzaiz for this game, I think this is the first time he does this in San Mamés since both are at 100%, sorte on Fernando!!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Halftime: Athletic 1-0 Levante (Llorente)

Pufff the game is so similar to Getafe´s it´s scary. Athletic controls the game without problems and should be 2 or 3 up, but we keep on comitting some mistakes in the defense, which originated their few chances.

Good goal by Llorente, zorionak, and some good chances, specially a Tikotazo from out of the box to the post.

Hope we learn from our mistakes on previous games and pass over Levante in the second half, aupa lions!:fero:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Final: Athletic 3-1 Levante (Llorente 2, Urzaiz - Juanma)

The second half started as the first ended, with Athletic controlling and Levante trying to take advante of our defensive mistakes. Our second goal came after a good center by Del Horno well headed by Llorente. With 2-0 we had more chances (a post by Gurpegi included) until they scored in a mistake by Del Horno. We passed some nerves until in the last minutes Urzaiz finished a fantastic play by Joseba Etxeberria, he stole a ball in midfield and made a perfect counter against 5 defenders assisting Isma in the last moment.

Conclusion, as always, Orbaiz perfect, great Llorente, Gurpegi with heart, Del Horno good in attack bad in defense, Etxebe with a lot of heart & effort but without scoring and the defense bad in general. Let´s see if this victory gives us some morale to the difficult trip we have in 2 weeks, Villarreal.

Zorionak Llorente! :thmbup:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Woo-hoo! A much needed victory! And good to see that Llorente is scoring goals in the league.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Saw the goals on Eurogoals yesterday-eve, great goals by Llorente, I'm really happy with him, he must be able to replace Urzaiz in the future... and what a shot from Tiko, wow!

In the summary at Eurosport I didn't see a reason to be afraid for Levante, or a same scenario of what happened against Getafe, but of course I didn't see whole the match, only the highlights ;).

Up for Villarreal now, Aupa Athletic!!!

Txupa said:
Conclusion, as always, ... Del Horno good in attack bad in defense,
:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts