Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orbaiz and Urzaiz enter for Expósito (suspended) and Llorente. I didn´t think Gurpegi was going to make the list because he ended the Celta game with difficulty to walk, I thought Clemente was going to rest him a bit from his injury, hope he doesn´t end up breaking, he´s forcing a lot during the whole season.

The list:

Lafuente, Aranzubia.

Iraola, Ustaritz, Prieto, Amorebieta, Murillo, Lacruz, Casas.

Orbaiz, Gurpegi, Tiko, Guerrero, Yeste.

Etxeberria, Aduriz, Dañobeitia, Urzaiz.

Probable lineup:

...................Lafuente

Iraola......Ustaritz....Prieto.....Amorebieta

..............Orbaiz.....Gurpegi

Etxeberria..............................Yeste

...............Urzaiz......Aduriz

Won´t be surprised if Clemente tries again the wings change, between Yeste and Etxebe in this case.

It´s not necessary to say how important is this game against a direct rival, the first of 2 consecutive games home. Let´s make another step forward towards salvation against Lotina´s boys.

Espanyol, probably the most irregular team in the league (they can win 5-0 and then loose for the same score within few days), comes without their starting attackers Raúl Tamudo and Luís García. Still, De La Peña will have Pandiani upfront, and although their style is different -on theory- we must be careful.

Aupa Athletic.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
So they'll miss Tamudo and Garcia? That's great news! Especially Garcia was on fire last week.

Another detail, if we manage to beat Espanyol, we jump over them, and perhaps racing too... then there's a huge gap to the 11th place... for now we can't look further then the 12th place.

Anyway, let's beat them first :D.

AUPA ATHLETIC!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
against osasuna

I hear the osasuna game has been moved to saturday because of t.v.and ive been told i wont have trouble getting a ticket. any tips on where to sit. i might sit near the pitch so u can see me waving my wolves flag like an idiot. Aupa athletic. we might be safe by the time i get there :sigh:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Txupa's teams facing each other. :D That victory in Vigo was great. If you manage to take 3 more points, the future would look a lot better. I think Athletic is in the right way, they're getting better, especially in defense, in the right moment.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Yes Athletic could win their 3rd consecutive win but the main threat is Athletic, can they score a goal ? :D Playing with Urzaiz and Aduriz ahead and Yeste with Etxeberria on sides to help them should be interesting game.

Also in San Mames, the crowd will support the players and it should be a good party

·
Registered
54 Posts
BasqueWolf said:
I hear the osasuna game has been moved to saturday because of t.v.and ive been told i wont have trouble getting a ticket. any tips on where to sit. i might sit near the pitch so u can see me waving my wolves flag like an idiot. Aupa athletic. we might be safe by the time i get there :sigh:

Try get a seat in the Herri Norte stand no one sits and has a crackin atmosphere :cool:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ustaritz got injured in the warming up, we´re playing this:

..............Lafuente

Iraola....Lacruz...Prieto....Amorebieta

............Orbaiz..Gurpegi

Etxeberria...Guerrero.......Yeste

.................Aduriz

bench: Aranzubia, (Ustaritz), Murillo, Casas, Tiko, Dañobeitia, Urzaiz.

0-0 by now, Iraizoz has just made a great save where Athletic players claim the ball passed the goal line.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Penalty from Iraizoz to Yeste!!!!!!!!!

Gorka has recognized it.

:nervous:

Aritz Aduriz to take it.....

C´mon!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Iraizoz saved.:depress:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joderrrrrrr!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Aupa Athletic!:fero:

Another great save from Iraizoz to Aduriz now.

·
Registered
228 Posts
how are you following the game?

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Half time.

We´ve controlled the game, had several chances including the penalty (great game from Iraizoz so far) and Espanyol scored in their only chance.

Let´s hope we have better luck in the second half, aupa athletic!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts