·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start. I'd like to give my opinion for a formation that we should try:

---------Deco------------
---Ronnie------Iniesta----
-Giuly---Larsson---Eto'o--

I think that with the creativity like this, El Real could add some goals to their most conceeded record. Imagine R10 with 3 options for giving an assists. IMO we should try.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
tooo exposed. I doubt we'll field that line up.

With the absence of the 2 Dms, this is what I predict

Belletti-----Puyol-----Oleguer-----Sylvinho

----------------Marquez

----------Iniesta-------Deco

Giuly-----------------------------Ronaldinho

----------------Eto'o

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Round 28 : Real Sociedad vs FC Barcelona

Real Sociedad vs FC Barcelona

date : 19 - 3 - 2006 on sunday

this time BARCA is going to San Sebasian, after pampalona lose, in EL Sadar, the boys should be back in form and forget that lose and focus on this one, to win it, and to save the 9 points gap, and hopefully, it will be more than 9 by the end of the weekend, true, that this game might be different, because we are missing motta and edmilson, but i trust in rijkaard and the boys, and i say winning this game is a must, to stay away from valencia and real madrid, real sociedad is now in the 14th place, with 28 points, their top scorer is nihat with 7 goals

IMO, we should take the chance to increase the gap, and that will allow us to focus better on the CL

VISCA EL BARCA :thumbsup: :star:

mods : im sorry if opening this thread is only authorised for you, if so, please feel free to close it :)

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree. It was just a brave thought.

Giuly should finaly try to use the Messi's injury, let's say with a goal or a good assist. Also, Frank could try to awake Eto'o with Maxi instead of him. Just to learn that scoring is his main job.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I opened thread for this, too. I'm sorry I didn't know that I'm not allowed to. Close mine, too. I'll wait the mods to open and then debate. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
its ok, i dont know if we are allowed or not, but i didnt know you opened one in the same time, sorry, i guess they will merge them together

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Barca_AT19 said:
tooo exposed. I doubt we'll field that line up.

With the absence of the 2 Dms, this is what I predict

Belletti-----Puyol-----Oleguer-----Sylvinho

----------------Marquez

----------Iniesta-------Deco

Giuly-----------------------------Ronaldinho

----------------Eto'o
Isn't Belleti injuried? if that is the case then:

Oleguer-----Puyol-----Marquez-----Sylvinho

----------------Iniesta

----------Van Bommel-------Deco

Larsson-----------------Eto'o------------Ronaldinho

After we make sure that the game is already won or decided, Rijkaard should put Giuly instead of Larsson, who knows the midfiled might be more attacking oriented and this might give us the edge to try and play the way the team used to play before.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
i am not sure...

if so, maybe Gabri will take that role. or maybe GIo will play as holding midfielder....but in no way can I see those 3 midfielders playin all at once.....

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Don't forget the scorer of Socieadad - Nihat.

He loves to score in matches like this. And they play at home!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
FC Barcelona9 said:
Isn't Belleti injuried? if that is the case then:

Oleguer-----Puyol-----Marquez-----Sylvinho

----------------Iniesta

----------Van Bommel-------Deco

Larsson-----------------Eto'o------------Ronaldinho

After we make sure that the game is already won or decided, Rijkaard should put Giuly instead of Larsson, who knows the midfiled might be more attacking oriented and this might give us the edge to try and play the way the team used to play before.
Iniesta as pivote? :scared: :eekani:

If Belletti is injured we should play like this:

Valdés
Gabri-Puyol-Oleguer-Sylvinho
Deco-Márquez-Iniesta
Larsson-Eto'o-Ronaldinho

I don't like having Gabri from start, but it's better than having Iniesta as pivote IMO.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Gabri is still not fit, I think he is still injuried not quite sure if he will be able to make it into the starting eleven. I wasn't suggesting that we should put Iniesta as a pivot who would you prefer instead? VB a more attacking minded player who doesn't defend or Deco in their? TBH Gio might be able to play their, but I feel to see him as a great holding midfielder...

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
its injustice :frustrat: poor edmilson :(

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
FC Barcelona9 said:
Gabri is still not fit, I think he is still injuried not quite sure if he will be able to make it into the starting eleven. I wasn't suggesting that we should put Iniesta as a pivot who would you prefer instead? VB a more attacking minded player who doesn't defend or Deco in their? TBH Gio might be able to play their, but I feel to see him as a great holding midfielder...
Ah, I tought he was fit. If we can't have Márquez as CB the only option we have left is Gio. Rijkaard said, when the season started, that only Márquez, Edmílson, Motta and maybe Xavi can play as pivote. He might have to change his policy now.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts