Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Moskva miss goals,Vagner scores.....2-0,25 min.....

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2:0 HT, Vagner scored twice.
Moskva goal ruled by offside, good call by the referee, it was very dynamic action. Until late minutes of the half, Moskva have no idea how to make dangerous actions, it's looking that they have hope in set pieces.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
3-0 Love again......great goal.

So 16 goals for him this season,he is going to be the league best scorer by far.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Love,4-0 Poker,61 min!

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Vagner Love is playing like obsessed, even though Mariusz Jop is in the line-up for Moscow.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Vagner Love is playing like obsessed, even though Mariusz Jop is in the line-up for Moscow.

Grigoriev plays for Cska so.....

Finaly moskva scores,1-4 80 min....

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Moskva started the second half from another ruled out goal (this time it was rather an error by the lino), but then Vagner scored another two and the game was made for sure.

·
Registered
67,692 Posts
Vagner goal from the Caner ball was really nice. I like how Aldonin played as well, he's een in good form lately. Moskva didn't play too bad, everything went through Samedov pretty much.

Lot's of touches for Krasic, didn't take advantage of it unfortunately. Caner did what he could, he doesn't have the ability to cover an entire flank for 90 minutes like Zhirkov.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Grigoriev plays for Cska so.....

Finaly moskva scores,1-4 80 min....
In all honesty, I still think Jop is the worse of these two, especially since he's afraid of the ball.

Horrendous display from Moscow, but CSKA just took care of their chances and were a lot better overall. I missed Vagner Loves last goal, good pass by Mile, shame CSKA started to win so late into the season.

·
Registered
67,692 Posts
In all honesty, I still think Jop is the worse of these two, especially since he's afraid of the ball.

Horrendous display from Moscow, but CSKA just took care of their chances and were a lot better overall. I missed Vagner Loves last goal, good pass by Mile, shame CSKA started to win so late into the season.
Moskva wasn't that bad, they carried play from the 30th to 60th minute or so.

·
Registered
67,692 Posts
I agree with Gazzaev when he said that Moskva played dirty.

Anyway, my three best players in order. Vagner, Aldonin, Shemberas. Hidddink should consider giving Aldonin a call up . It's not like Russia's stacked with DM's, plus Evgeni can pass the ball.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts