Xtratime Community banner

Atleti vs Valencia

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First "European final" for Atlético. The "colchoneros" need to win Valencia at home, if they want to get closer to European places. A victory would be a step forward, a step necessary to be alive in the fight. A defeat would be definitive. Antonio Lopez's Valencia has improved a lot lately, so they won't be an easy rival. Atlético can't fail at home, if they want to keep their chances to be next year in Europe.

3 Espanyol 45
4 Villarreal 44
--------------
5 Sevilla 43
6 Valencia 43
--------------
7 Betis 42
8 Atlético 39

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
atleti in calderon no losing.........after big win with sevilla atleti has good playing in home. perea and ibagaza wil come back......valencia cant stop torres, salva, ibagaza, antonio lopez, gronkjaer !!

aupa atleti !!!

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Good luck Atleti ... it's a home game so I give them all chances, they proved last week they are in shape

·
Registered
157 Posts
Maximiliano said:
atleti in calderon no losing.........after big win with sevilla atleti has good playing in home. perea and ibagaza wil come back......valencia cant stop torres, salva, ibagaza, antonio lopez, gronkjaer !!

aupa atleti !!!

Salva is suspended and Ibagazai is doubtful...

But i still believe we'll win :thmbup: At home we are much more stronger than in away :D

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Great game so far ... and 1:0 thanks to Torres!!!

SO GREAT THE LAST WEEKS ARE LIKE A DREAM keep on dreaming!!! Don't wake me up!

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Torres is just on fire. Hes by far the best young striker in Europe, i cant get over the fact that hes only 19 :eek:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
We beat the champion of spain !!!

WOOHOO and europe just 1 point away ...

Great victory but 2 injured players and Gronkjaer booked for the zaragoza game!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts