Victor Valeron Luque
Tristan

Super Maaalaaagaaaa! :lick:
Arnau
Gerardo Sanz Navas Valcarce
Romero Juanito
RodríguezMiguelAngel Duda
Baiano

Hola, good evening (good morning) everybody! Welcome to the last match of the week, !the match of the week!, Deportivo versus SUper Malaga!!! I'm watching the match. ;) Can Deportivo with their huge home advantage stop Super Malaga from winning to the end of the season? :confused: :D Almost half an hour, the scoring is still goalless. Will Super Malaga be satisfied with such a disappointing result? Giants never be this!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OMG, round 26?! :googly: Depor have slight advantage over Malaga so far and have some more shoots. Depor exert pressure from their left with Luque. Malaga mainly depend on their counter-attack and FK and corners. Depor's organizing skills appear to better than Malaga. :groan: Colocinni just missed Malaga's forward, but the forward shot wide! I didn't see Malaga so often that sometimes I can't recognize their players... PK for Depor...... :dazed:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scaloni earned Depor a controversial PK! Tristan made it a lead by shooting middle up in the added 1 minute before the break. Injustise!!! Scaloni had actions with his right arm! :scream: Referee! :greed:

Can't Super Malaga still keep their good run? :stress:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From another angle on the foul, it should have been Scaloni who got a yellow card. :wth: The best shot before the break is Sergio's 1-2 with Tristan. Tristan made a give-and-go to Sergio. Sergio's shot lacked accuracy and power. Luque keeps active. He once shot with his right leg...

Gere we go to the second half. No change is made.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Baiano keeps on challanging Colocinni. Colocinni was once broken in the first half... Let's see if Baiano can succeed. Tristain almsot scored another by a powerful low shot! The atmosphere is ok. The half-full Riazor is noiser than the full Bernabeu... :star: Depor have some more possession. Their shoots seem more dangerous. Munua looks very fresh tonight. It is not likely he will concede a goal unless mistakes.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MIguel Angel wasted a chance. He shot and acted as if in a slow motion. He invited an 'attack' from Valeron. The stranger is that he looks hard in his face..... before Valeron touchs him, seen in the replay. :eek: Valeron got a yellow. In the freekick incurred, Gerardo's cannon is saved by superb Munua. Fran in for Tristan at 66'.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After Dario Silva, Vales and Musumpa gone (for long actually), Malaga is more of a team than individualism. But then this Malaga lack some surprises... Wanchope and Amoroso in. Victor had a good shot which is just wide out! Just find that Malaga got Tote from Betis.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wuoo... the reflection of Romero's shot looks very dangerous. Navas had another yellow card and got sent off.

BTW, anyone can tell me how to cheers for Malaga? (Hala Madrid for Madrid e.g.) What about Depor?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1-0 that is it. Super Malaga!. :cry: I wonder why Amoroso and Wanchope are on the bench... Amoroso imposed dangers right in this short time.. Overall a good game it is. Depor deserved it... despite...

Good night. :)

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Valuable 3 points at home for Depor although judging by the highlights and IH's posts, they didnt look very convincing. This team just plays like crap against smaller teams and play like world beaters against bigger teams :goggle:

Whatever works though, theyre slowly creeping up to UEFA cup positions at least.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I edited it, it's Round 27.

Typical boring Depor match... they're becoming a small team, playing well only against big teams :eek:

·
Registered
967 Posts
;) que suerte ;)

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
tombaker66, its kind of hard to concentrate on what you're saying when you've got them things bouncing in my face... ;) :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts