Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to react! :fero:
after 2 disappointing draws against Numancia and Espanyol,we MUST bounce back and win this difficult game to consolidate our position as title favourite and any other result would give Real Madrid the chance to cut gap so a victory is a must. :stuckup:

Osasuna have had an average season so far,they are 15th in the table and they have the worst defense of la liga with 46 goals conceded :googly: .
El Sadar is always a hell of a stadium and if the players play with the right attitude(not like against Epanyol :mad: ) i'm sure we can get the 3pts from there.

and with Real Madrid facing a very tough game at the Mestalla agaisnt Valencia,this could be an excellent opportunity to extend our lead at the top of the table.

:fero: SOM-HI NOIS :fero:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I wouldn't go so so far as call El Sadar a hell to be honest...Well, it's a difficult game, like lots of games in La Liga, but El Sadar and Euskadi isn't the same for us as for Real Madrid. 3 points is the only option here. The way we have been letting Real Madrid come closer has been pathetic.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok El Sadar is not like San Mames but it's still a tough stadium;)
IMO all the basque teams are difficult to beat at home.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
If we want to be champions we have to start killing teams and put out this happy happy eager and optimistic motivation at madrid. every week one of there players comes out to the media and says "oh my now we can catch them"

"oh mommy i think we can make it"
"lets catch up we can do it"

screw them i wanna see them shut up with a good WINNING STREAK... a similar streak to that at the end of last season oughtta shut em up for good!

·
Registered
841 Posts
TOTALLY AGREE.

We will win here for sure. The mentality of this team is different from what I have seen in recent years. They will show that we will win La Liga with a convincing victory for sure.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
hopefully a win
Etoo should be rested for the first half, as his misses against Espanyol showed that he is phyiscally and mentally exhausted
this will be ronaldinhos game, because towards the end of the spanyol game you could see how upset he became, if that determination is present in Alsadar a win is surely not farfetched

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I agree that some of the players have to be rested especially after having a very packed schedule. But I highly doubt that Rijkaard will change the formation at all.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
I think we should start with the same lineup, just take out Oleguer and put in Belletti, and take out Gerard and put in Iniesta, I don't see Giuly Starts this game, and I'm sure don't want Gerard or Albertini near the bench itself.

Maxi Lopez should take his chance this time, and I'm sure he'll do great out of it, cause it seems he was trying yet the team mentality in Espanyol game was underground, they just didn't enter with the right mentality for such game.

now RM is 6 points away!! we must make it 9 points, and wait for his game with Valencia, or just keep it 6 points, and don't give up more points in the coming games.
we already gave an losseble 4 points!!

Visca el Barca :strong:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Barca King said:
I think we should start with the same lineup, just take out Oleguer and put in Belletti, and take out Gerard and put in Iniesta, I don't see Giuly Starts this game, and I'm sure don't want Gerard or Albertini near the bench itself.

Maxi Lopez should take his chance this time, and I'm sure he'll do great out of it, cause it seems he was trying yet the team mentality in Espanyol game was underground, they just didn't enter with the right mentality for such game.

now RM is 6 points away!! we must make it 9 points, and wait for his game with Valencia, or just keep it 6 points, and don't give up more points in the coming games.
we already gave an losseble 4 points!!

Visca el Barca :strong:
Xavi-Iniesta-Deco? No. Not in this match. Marquez as pivot, and Oleguer and Puyol in central defence.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Porteros: Víctor Valdés y Jorquera
Defensas: Belletti, Oleguer, Puyol, Gio, Damià, Fernando Navarro, Sylvinho
Centrocampistas: Xavi, Márquez, Deco, Gerard, Albertini Iniesta
Delanteros: Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Maxi López

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This my line-up for this game:

----------------------Valdes--------------------

Belletti---------Puyol-----------Oleguer----------Sylvinho

----------------------Marquez---------------

--------------Deco-------------Xavi----------------

-------Iniesta------------------------------Ronaldinho

------------------------Eto'o-------------------

I know Iniesta is not a winger but IMO it's better than to put Maxi in that position ,Maxi was useless against Espanyol when he played in the right wing.

Gio's form has been poor in the last weeks so i'd give Sylvinho another chance even if he is not convincing when he plays as a starter.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
I don't care about snow... I want the 3 points... Osasuna will be playing on the same field, so no excuses!!!!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Puyol_Culé said:
TOTALLY AGREE.

We will win here for sure. The mentality of this team is different from what I have seen in recent years. They will show that we will win La Liga with a convincing victory for sure.
That remains to be seen. You guys have looked convincing the first 6 months of lots of seasons, this week will be crucial in seeing just how different this team is from those seasons before.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Hahaha look at Dinho's face in that pic... I have the same look every time I open the door to go outside in the winter here... COLD SUCKS!

1 - 20 of 239 Posts