Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pff what a week, eh? Out of UEFA Cup, loss in Málaga and Valverde´s announcement. I hope our players can concentrate for this important game.

Sad news are Yeste will be out for 3 weeks, so he´ll miss 4 games, including the one in Cam Nou.:( This is the list for tomorrow´s game, Tiko and Murillo are also out.

Aranzubia, Lafuente.

Javi González, César, Lacruz, L.Prieto, Casas, Del Horno, Iraola.

Orbaiz, Gurpegi, Guerrero, Solabarrieta, Jonan.

Ezquerro, Etxeberria, Urzaiz, Llorente.

With Yeste and Tiko out it would be interesting to see who plays there, I suppose it will be between Julen and Jonan, I hope it´s Julen.;)

So the lineup could look something like this:

Code:
              Aranzubia

Iraola   Lacruz    L.Prieto   Del Horno

Orbaiz    Gurpegi

Etxeberria    Guerrero    Ezquerro

Urzaiz

For the good of Kuba we better win this game, if not we should ban him from this forum.:D;)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Felipe enters for Del Horno in the list, apparently Asier has gastroenteritis, yeah, yeah of course... Yeste and Del Horno have more gastroenteritis than the rest of the team together, that happens when you pass all night out.. :drunk::eek:

Javi Casas will play in the left back.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooops it´s round 27, I got confused with the getafe postponed game.:embarass:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kuba it was only a joke...:)

Looks like Valverde can even change the system instead of playing Julen...:groan: Official lineup:

Code:
                 Aranzubia

Javi Glez   Lacruz   L.Prieto   Casas

Iraola      Orbaiz    Gurpegi    Ezquerro

Etxebe  Urzaiz

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well, you don't have to ban me from the forum. Athletic won 3-1! :D ;)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bet you weren´t online during the game...;)

Athletic Club 3-1 Albacete

0-1 Rubén Castro
1-1 Ezquerro
2-1 Lacruz
3-1 Julen Guerrero

A very difficult game for Athletic, even more receiving (again) a goal in the first minutes. Albacete defended well, we didn´t create many chances and it costed us a lot to score although once we scored the second, Albacete let more spaces and we had a lot of chances.

The 3 goals came from set pieces. The first, a free kick taken by Iraola that Lacruz touches in the second post and Ezquerro scores it. The second, a corner taken by Etxebe that Prieto touches in the first post and Lacruz pushes it to the goal in the second. And the third, a fantastic direct free kick taken by JULEN GUERRERO, his 100th goal in league.:proud:

Athletic didn´t play well but we were superior to Albacete, good game for Orbaiz, Ezquerro, Lacruz and of course Julen Guerrero who had to enter in half time to correct all the mess.;) If Julen doesn´t play as a starter in a game without Yeste and Tiko, I don´t know what to think, Txingu Txingu...

A necessary victory and dosis of morale for Camp Nou.:fero:

·
Registered
121 Posts
No, I saw the match at a local pub. It was live on Swedish tv. I saw the match with two other Swedish Athletic fans!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
AUPA JULEN! :star:

looks like Julen becomes '90 minute' player...but what a news that he reached 100 th goal :lala:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts