Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 25h league round has kicked off on Friday afternoon with an excellent match between Maccabi Netanya and Hapoel Petah Tikva.

M. Netanya ended up losing 3:2.

Netanya dominated most parts of the match but failed to capitalize on their chances even after Petah Tikva went down to 10 players. The first goals of this match were scored in the first 4 minutes: First it was Yossi Shivchon who made the 1:0 after a corner kick and from the other side Ofer Talker scored a beautiful equaliser. Second half and Netanya takes the lead with Okocha. But Petah Tikva fires back 5 minutes later, Ravid Gazal with a nice rocket-goal makes it 2:2, and a short time after Toto Tamuz completely unmarked gives PT the winning goal. Tamuz was also red carded for his second yellow card after taking off his shirt...stupid reason to lose a player but it happened to Maor Melikson from Beitar before.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Yossi Shivschon is begining to be a very dominant player over in HPT. I think he deserves a call up to the NT..he is doing a really great job with such a not so great team like Hapoel PT....

Hopefully, money will come and things will change in Petach Tikva....

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Sachnin lose 2-0 to Bnei Yehuda. They're in relegation zone with 22 points above Kfar Saba (16 points) and under Illit (26 points, may change since their game against Ashdod is still going on)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Liga Leumit result: Rishon Letzion 0 Hapoel Jerusalem 1 (Shlomi Moshe). This game is still being played, we're around half time now.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hapoel Tel Aviv are leading 1:0 against Kfar Saba, goal by Rami Halis after 3 minutes.

Nazrath Elite & MS Ashdod ended their match in a goalless draw.

More Liga Leumit results from Today: Hakoach Ramat Gan surprised leaders Hertzeliya with a 1:0 win, goal from Amir Turjeman (44). Hapoel Haifa and Ramat HaSharon are deadlocked at 0:0 after 70 minutes and Hapoel Jerusalem has increased its lead to 2:0, Moti Ohayon scored.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Wow!!!
Herzelia lost! Who would have fought...

Rishon looks more and more out of the race for promotion, in my books..
Raanan...write the Liga Leumit scores and highlights in the March Maddness thread :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1:1 in Bloomfield! Kfar Saba grabs an 89th minute equaliser, a well deserved one. Zoran Rajovic fires a free kick into the top corner. No chance for Elimelech. Hapoel weren't on the pitch in the second half, they underestimated Kfar Saba and paid the price.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2:1 Kfar Saba!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shalev Menashe in the 93rd minute!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You better believe it, Hapoel Tel Aviv lost for the very first time at home against the last placed team in the table a week after they beat the league leaders away, Kfar Saba gives them a taste of their own medicine. So much for talks about Hapoel being able to challenge Haifa for the title...

Kfar Saba played them off the pitch today, Hapoel never really wanted to win this by the way they played. It's like they were doing anyone a favour by just showing up there. Eli Ohana Neshama! :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
:d Ohana Still Has It!!!

This Guy Is Good :d

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Yeah Ohan is doing great job at Kfar Saba, he still has time for recovery even though it began a bit too late.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I wanna say that the Maccabi Netanya-Hapoel PT game was everything i expected and more! 2 teams who are always goal hungry and we saw some great goals. Gazal's goal was a beaut of a goal!

All together we saw so many goals this round but i can, without a doubt, tell you that Golan's goal on Maccabi was amazing! it was so powerful, had a curve, and so accurate. Truly a classy goal and it gets my vote! Anyone here have a favourite goal this round?

BTW Rajovic free kick for Kfar Saba was a bullet, even if Elimelech wanted to stop it....he couldn't have because the ball would have taken his hands along with it into the net

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
The netanya-hapoel PT could have been better if had Masoudi scored :mad:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
i don't think he cares anymore, we figured out what type of person he is....he's very selfish and arrogant so once he found out that he has a contract at Haifa i think he doesn't try to impress anymore

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
i don't think he cares anymore, we figured out what type of person he is....he's very selfish and arrogant so once he found out that he has a contract at Haifa i think he doesn't try to impress anymore

Canty complain! He's a typical Israeli..
You tell him England and Italy is after him and he'll play dirt crap!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts