Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This game is played at Ramat Gan due to 2 other fixtures in Bloomfield this weekend...

Anyway Omer Golan scored a great goal after 46 minutes to give the Luzon's the lead.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2-0 now by the same man again.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3-0 Patrick Suffo :rolleyes: Haimov dropped an easy ball and Suffo with a good finish.

This is getting ridiculous, Caanen should field Maccabi's youth team from now till the end of the season as they're likely to make less embarassing results, at least they'll give a good fight.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
The player have no will. It seems they want to make a boycott to Caanen for him to leave. It is incredible how they are playing. I agree that Maccabio should field up the youth players since they will give more than the current ones.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
This is getting ridiculous :frustrat: after 0-4 ass kicking in State Cup and lucky draw after Demetradze's goal we are defeated 0-3 in home :doh:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW Happy birthday Ton Caanen. He turned 40 yesterday and his parents came to see the game. :)

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
neither did the "faithful" fans of Maccabi who are threatening to stop supporting a "team which does not fight"
These are not fans, they just know how to create mess. you need to support the team in every situation. If the team is bad instead of giving support they flee.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
yea i'm sure its just a small amount of fans, but it just doesn't give maccabi fans a good names, also after the Nimni incidents where they would rather support Nimni at beitar then maccabi when there was a beitar-maccabi match!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
yea i'm sure its just a small amount of fans, but it just doesn't give maccabi fans a good names, also after the Nimni incidents where they would rather support Nimni at beitar then maccabi when there was a beitar-maccabi match!
It amazes me the obsession these few fans have for Nimni :eekani:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts