Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the team thinking in the Cup we receive Sevilla (how funny) tomorrow. Seems like Caparrós will rest the starters and the non-regulars plus some young ones will have their chance to demonstrate they're valid.

Caparrós has called all the available players except the injured Murillo and Etxebe. The youth Unai Medina (right back from Baskonia), Iturraspe and Adrien Goñi (both midfielders from BA) have also been called.

Players called by Caparrós:

Iraizoz, Armando.
Koikili, Ustaritz, Amorebieta, Iraola, Aitor Ocio, Etxeita, Balenziaga, Unai Medina.
David López, Garmendia, Gabilondo, Susaeta, Orbaiz, Gurpegi, Muñoz, Javi Martínez, Adrien Goñi, Iturraspe.
Toquero, Llorente, Iñigo, Ion Vélez.

This is the probable lineup for tomorrow although everything seems far from clear:

Armando
Ustaritz - Etxeita - Amorebieta - Balenziaga
David López - Gurpegi - Iturraspe - Gabilondo
Garmendia - Iñigo​

·
Registered
998 Posts
Coparrós doesn't give a sh*t about this game apparently - no Llorente, no López, no Javimar, no Koikili, no Ocio...

today's nomination:

Iraizoz, Toquero, Ustaritz, Amorebieta, Garmendia, Gabilondo, Iñigo Vélez, Armando, Susaeta, Iraola, Gurpegi, Ion Velez, Muñoz, Iturraspe, Etxeita, Adrien Goñi, Balenziaga y Unai Medina

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like Iñigo will have his first real chance today, hopefully he'll demonstrate he can be useful to the team. Also let's see if Adrien has minutes and can show some sparks of his class.

·
Lehendakari
2,025 Posts
I know the cup game in midweek is much more important, but with this being the first of two games against Sevilla I feel a win would give us the psychological edge for Wednesday.

Also Ustaritz at right back? Is Iraola the only natural right back we have?

Still, the possible team is still a good one, I just worry that a few players haven't played in a while. I would be happy with a draw.

·
Registered
998 Posts
confirmed line-up

Armando
Ustaritz - Etxeita - Amorebieta - Balenziaga
Susaeta - Gurpegi - Muñoz - Gabilondo
Ion Vélez - Toquero​

on the bench: Iraizoz, Garmendia, Iñigo, Iraola, Iturraspe, Adrien & Medina.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
It was a bit lucky as Palop almost had it, but a goal is a goal, 1-0 it is, Indeed.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I though it was a giant pin :D

Kanouté's productivity is a bit scary...on the other hand we've been absolutely toothless attacking-wise :groan:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts