Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Second round for Ranieri... the victory over Steaua was quite predictable, but his real test is going to be against Racing. The fight for the CL is going to be huge.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ranieri has confirmed that the starting eleven for this game will be the same that the one used against Steaua.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Probably the best line up he's ever put out. I guess he's cracking down under pressure.

With this line up I feel a bit confident ahead of this game, we won't lack creativity and fire power that's for sure! The only worry would be the defence especially without Albelda, Sissoko and Baraja will have to work hard.

Let's just hope that he doesn't feck everything up and play Aimar as a left winger.. I wouldn't mind if he had a similar role to Ronaldinho/Zidane who on paper are on the left but have a free role, but Ranieri is playing Aimar as a pure left winger..

I feel sorry for Canizares. :(

AMUNT VALENCIA!! :fero:

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
MoMo said:
I feel sorry for Canizares. :(
Whats wrong with Cani? :confused:

You guys should win this game very easy. Racing is pretty awful this season and you definetely need this win to keep up for that 4th Cl spot ( i cant believe i said that for a club like Valencia) :eek: :wallbang:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
on the paper Valencia have to win this game.Racing are awful this season and they're going to be relegated that's for sure.
3pts are must if valencia want to consolidate their hopes for a CL spot and a victory will allow them to take the 3rd place from Sevilla after their 1-0 defeat against Sociedad yesterday.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Match finished. 1-0 to Racing. Goal from Regueiro.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
This is ridiculous.

What a completely wasted season. The best thing the club can now hope for is for them to successfuly retain their Uefa Cup title and qualify for Champions League football next season.

Sack Ranieri.

NOW.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man, this is even worse than I thought... a defeat against Racing! And Valencia wasn't unlucky, Racing was the best team and deserved to win. Ranieri is an incompetent, and besides we have to suffer their shows with the press and in the trainings during the week :fero: I don't really know what to think, the CL places are still near, but I'm afraid with Ranieri we can perfectly end in the 6th place :wth:

Hala Madrid said:
Whats wrong with Cani? :confused:
He hasn't been a starter in the last games, Palop is playing.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
this is a total disaster for Valencia,the board must sack Ranieri if they want to keep their hopes for a CL spot alive. :stoned:

·
Registered
778 Posts
I don't think the win was deserved for Racing. Other than the goal (a great free kick...) they only had one good chance. Valencia, on the other hand, had about four great chances, three of which were wasted by Mista, and two of those right after Racing's goal.
It's a disaster...
Some players seemed lost out there, either because they were out of position, or because they did not seem very motivated. One thing Ranieri will have to explain to me is why play Albelda and Sissoko at the same time. Either but not both. I don't get it. Baraja was sorely missed in the game. The link between the midfield and attack was almost non-existent. He would have filled that role.

Ziad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts