Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vs.

It's time to get back on track. Playing in Zaragoza has never been easy for us, but we have to get the 3 points here no matter what. After Sunday's loss, lets hope the players show some real hunger and get a win from this game. From what I've heard, David Villa will missing for the game, which is a massive boost for us.

Zaragoza have quality in players like Milito and Sávio, but they also have their weaknesses. Zaragoza tend to score a lot (with Villa playing, of course), but they tend to concede a lot as well and we'll probably see Barça playing like they did against Sevilla. Sevilla are much stronger at the back, yet we still scored 4 goals on their own turf, so there's no reason why we can't do something similar in La Romareda.

It will be a tricky game and with the Chelsea game after that, the players' heads could be in the wrong place, but these 3 points are just as crucial as the Chelsea game in my opinion. With Real Madrid playing in El Sadar (a stadium which has never been kind to them), there's a possibility that their winning run could end and we have to take advantage of that.

Força Barça! :thmbup:

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
I think Zaragoza are missing more than 3 or 4 players, cause of red cards, and 5 yellow cards, in Albasete came last week, we lost and it wasn't the end of the world, we shouldn't enter with the thinking of Chelsea game, we should win this game, and keep the 4 points gap at least, if the real "shit" madrid win, or maybe and hopefuly, they lose and see the end of thier winning run, so it will be back to 7 points gap, and thats would be the best part.

our players should show that one game lost doesn't mean they can't bounce back from it and go into a great form, we lost to Bites and the game after it, we showed the world how to humilate real "shit" madrid with 3 - 0 win, and we lost to Villarreal and got to break Sevilla recored not losing at home with 4 -0 win, and great second half show, that made it clear to everyone, we want LA LIGA and no one could take that away from us, we should take this game by storm, and it would be a great game to win, specialy in this time of bad form.

Visca el Barca

·
Registered
841 Posts
I have seen something in this year's team that I have not seen in a few years. Determination, and the ability to come back. Let me just quote some moments:

1) vs Celtic at Parkhead. Totally dominated the first half then was pegged back and could have lost, but we came back and won 1-3.

2) vs Milan at Camp Nou. When they scored first we looked devastated, but we showed calm, took control, and outplayed the Serie A winners and won 2-1.

3) vs Deportivo at Camp Nou. Again, they scored first and it looked like the real Deportivo was back, but we showed character to win 2-1.

There are many other examples like vs Sevilla, the times we lost and came back to win the resulting game.

This will be a tough fixture but we will show our character. I am proud of this year's team and their spirit, we will definitely show La Liga who is boss. I think we will win 1-2 or 0-2.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
it's a tough game,zaragoza are a good team even if their results lately have not been excellent.

we must show character and bounce back from last week's defeat to confirm taht we're still the favourites for the title. :stuckup:

i fear one thing:the referees
Zaragoza suffered alot from refereing mistakes throughout the season and their president(Solans) launched a massive attack against the LFP concerning this matter in a press interview so i hope that the referee will do his job correctly(very unlikely to happen :rollani: ) and be fair in this game. :mad:

·
Registered
70,107 Posts
He said that he hopes a fair referee. By the way he´s the same ref of the R.Madrid -Zaragoza, do you remember?? ;)

We should win this game. Not easy, but we should win.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
You don't want the refree to be fair? LOL
Oh wait, is that how Barca wins?
HAHAHAh your really funny, you are a legend can you please come more often and post some stuff like this. Seriously i can't stop laughing!!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I am sure many of the players are fatigued after their matches with their respective national teams. I hope it will not greatly affect them against Zaragoza. I am confident that our players will win the game, I am sure that Eto'o will be isrumental, Zaragoza have conceded 34 goals so far and scored a lowly 28. They have lost 3 times at home so far, and I hope we will make it 4.

I wish that Rijkaard starts with Albertini, and with Marquez instead of Oleguer in the back. I am confident that we will prevail and hopefully regain our confidence in our run for La Liga.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
both Deco and Oleguer recovered from their respective injuries and are included in the list:

The list:

Valdés, Belletti, Márquez, Puyol, Xavi, Giuly, Etoo, Ronaldinho, Maxi, Gio, Gerard, Sylvinho, Fernando Navarro, Deco, Albertini, Oleguer, Iniesta and Jorquera

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
You don't want the refree to be fair? LOL
Oh wait, is that how Barca wins?
Cheap shot. Something tells me that if we win La Liga this year, we won't hear the end of referees "helping" us to the title from some Madridistas.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Hi again guys :)

Well, I have a bad feeling about this match. Zaragoza is pressuring the refs and I fear some problems tomorrow. Last weekend, they had a horrible ref against Albacete and they complain about several mistakes, so they are going to receive the ref with 8000 red cards in the stands plus several banners against the referee performances.

I see a lot of nervousness in Barcelona, some panic and I don't like it. We're still on top and we don't have anything to fear, but ourselves. So we have to be calm and to play as best as it is possible and we'll win, because we're better than Zaragoza.

If we win tomorrow, the pressure will be on Madrid on Sunday and they don't win in Pamplona since long ago. Let's learn to suffer.

·
Registered
841 Posts
If we play to our normal level and keep calm but efficient we will win for sure.

Aside from David Villa and Luis Garcia, who else is suspended for Zaragoza?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
D. Villa is not there, so probably a relief for the defence
i would love to see Iniesta start, i like his direct style and against Atletico he made an immediate impact, Giuly as a sub would be great especially when opposing defenders are a bit tired towards the end

hopefully a win, and i am keeping my fingers crossed for Osasuna :boxing:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Don't you guys worry about Madrid.

We're not losing this weekend.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts