Xtratime Community banner

Who will win?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atlético visits the Camp Nou after the good result in Copa and an easy victory against Racing at home. Atlético achieved a draw 2 years ago and last year they made Barça suffer to achieve the victory. In any case, this is one of the historical "clásicos" of La Liga and anything can happen.

Normally Barcelona is the favourite, considering that they only droped 2 points in the first half of La Liga in the Camp Nou, while Atlético doesn't win away from the Calderon since September in Albacete... the only away victory.

Atlético won't have Luccin (5 yellow cards ban), so Colsa and Sosa will share the midfield. Torres will be the main asset of Atlético in attack and he'll be under the spot for his words about playing for Barça in the near future. Also Ibagaza's form is going to be important for Atlético's chances.

Atlético has shown to have one of the best defenses of La Liga and they'll face the most powerful attack of La Liga nowadays. So theorically, Atlético will try to defend their goal and then they'll try to catch Barcelona in a counter attack, with Torres, Salva and Gronkjaer.

The key could be in the midfield. Sosa and Colsa have to stop the creativity of Deco, Xavi and Albertini (or Marquez).

Just as anecdote, Albertini could make his debut in the Camp Nou against his ex-teammates.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I would be surprised if Atleti drew or won in the Nou Camp, regarding their terrible results outside of the Calderón. I think Barcelona will continue the road to the title against them.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
We have a lot of injured players ...

We are very weak on away games ...

So everything else than a loss would be a surprise.

1:2 for Atlético !!!! :D

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Again how would you rate Albatini at Atletico? Good or not? For me, not impressive at all... Barca only dropped 2 points?! 8 wins out of 9! Not good for the away team...

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Setzer said:
I would rate Albertini at Atlético as average... even poor.
Okay... since the "Doblete", who has been over the average? Torres and... Torres... Torres and... Torres. :D Oh... and the unforgettable Jimmy Floyd.

Valeron, Baraja, Solari, Simeone, the last times of Kiko and Caminero, Javi Moreno, Salva, Correa, Bejbl, the goalies... nothing, except Torres and Jimmy Floyd (I love this name :pp)

·
Registered
157 Posts
0-2 great victory :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Thanks Atletico
We ll remember this game when we win the League.

ice game
Perea is probably the best defender in Spain right now

·
Banned
1,688 Posts
Thnxxxxxxxxxxx a lotttt Atletico.

This Weekend

Madrid - Barcelona 6-0

Yeahhhhh yeahhhhh

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
El NinO!!! :star:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
What a great game ...

What a damn ****ing great game ... The game was so damn great that I nearly died with around 5 heartattacks ... Torres is a god and Perea is the best defender in the world right now ... He is playing such an extra class season ...

This win feels so good after the last frustrating weeks ...

ATLÉTI HASTA LA MUERTE !!!

In bad times and now in GOOD TIMES, too!

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Thanks little brother.

We needed that.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Weather report 'because some mythic temperature instablitity, sudden changes happened in the eastern of Spain. Some xyz following the sudden changes... and so on... whatever'. The name of the natural phenomenon is............. El Ninoooooo!!!!!!!!!

Live picture

:finger: :cool:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Bah... I wish Real Madrid doesn't win the league, so I hope this is only an accident (I don't like Barça neither, but looking at the alternative...) :thmbdown:

And yes, I don't think any other team except Real or Barça can be the champion this year.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Thank you Atleti!!! :kiss:

Ivan, loool bringing climatology in here. Hahaha. Great link! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts