Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
binswhacker said:
Any words on the line-ups yet?
Not yet, tomorrow Ranieri will confirm it.

Cañizares, Caneira and Baraja could play the game as they have recovered after their injuries, only Rufete and David Navarro will miss it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
well i hope he plays mista alongside aimar and not divaio cos we need to score goals and divaio is not doing that .what do you guys think .as for the back 4 i will prefer ayala and caniera moretti ,torres and the normal mid field line up .

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
40 mins gone, Athletic leading 1-0 and I don't feel like watching anymore, that's how terrible those 40 minutes have been! pathetic performance. They scored through a penalty, handball by Caneira, seemed harsh but correct IMO.

Ayala elbowed Del Horno and should've been sent off. I'm pretty sure he will be banned for it.

:yuck:

AMUNT VALENCIA!!!!!!! :scream:

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Halftime...

Athletic are controlling the game, they've had more chances and deservedly lead. We should be down to 10 men after that stupid elbow by Ayala..

Our midfield looks lost, Albelda has recovered like 2 balls during the whole half, Baraja has made as many bad passes as his good ones and Fiore looks so slow on the and so slow to react when in good positions it's so frustrating. Aimar, is he playing? I didn't notice that... I wouldn't blame Di Vaio much, he's done well with the few balls he's received. Fabio is playing well, but he's keeping the ball too much, our only bright spot.

I expect a reaction! Good thing is, we can't play worse than this..

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Does Ranieri have a friggin' brain?!? :wth:

Mista in for Fabio Aurelio, our best player in the first half!! This better work out, or else he'll get crucified!

AMUNT!!

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Fabio didn't kcik the ball out when Ayala elbowed Athletic's player and actually tried to go for goal.. Perhaps that's why Ranieri subbed him, as a punishment because I don't see any other reason.

Aimar is playing on the left now. 10 mins gone, still the same crap...

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
MoMo said:
Fabio didn't kcik the ball out when Ayala elbowed Athletic's player and actually tried to go for goal.. Perhaps that's why Ranieri subbed him, as a punishment because I don't see any other reason.
:dielaugh: You gotta be kidding me? :dielaugh:

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Llorente you fecker!!! He had no chance of getting the ball, he obviously went in to hurt Ayala. :mad:

Angulo in for Ayala.

2-2, 5 mins to go.. we can win this!! :fero:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Evenso, Valencia should be winning games like this beginning to end, not struggling to win a point. Ranieri needs to pack his bags.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts