Xtratime Community banner

Predict results

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first match thread in the new Villarreal forum! :)

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Roman still injured?

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
When did he injure himself? Against Valencia?

PS - Sos fenomeno Fangio, te cocinaste tu propio foro.

·
18,041 Posts
He was injured before Valencia and reach the game at last moment, so after it I guess he may ended a bit bad, the thing is last year Aimar and him conitnue playing with the usuall call molestias and ended burned, I don't want the same stuff, more than now in february he has to play UEFA too...

Mi foro? ni en pedo, pero si me sorprendio, se va Roman del Villa y me pa no queda ni el loro, mas cuando Gonzalito tiene futuro de 15 años en club grande Europeo y seguro tambien se va, igual les tome cariño como al Napoli y ver al Vasquito como en Boca subiendo de nuevo, jugando de memoria con Roman me hizo piantar un lagrimon...ah el pibito (chaval) Font me gusta mucho como juega...pero pobre es demasiado inteligente y no corre tanto, y tiene a Roman ahi, ojala le vaya bien..

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Dicen que Roman se va. El fin the este foro se aproxima... jejejeje.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I have added a poll.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Why not appoint someone to do little things as polls and sticking threads.

That dude from Northern Ireland may be as good as anyone.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I think a draw is on the cards here. The Anoeta is usually a difficult stadium and El Real are going there on the back of two losses, but Villareal are coming up big and should be able to get one point. 1-1, I guess, but it could go either way.

·
18,041 Posts
As long as Villareal score first could be a tie at least, but everytime they suffer a goal, they end loosing, so its all about Forlan and cia, nail the assists will come...

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
4-0, I can't believe the run this team is having. :eek: How many victories on the trot is that now?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Since Round 14
Villarreal 0-0 Real Madrid
Getafe 1-2 Villarreal
Villarreal 3-0 Malaga
Albacete 2-2 Villarreal
Villarreal 3-0 Barcelona
Levante 2-4 Villarreal
Villarreal 3-1 Valencia
Real Sociedad 0-4 Villarreal

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Damn the torpedo's

Yellow submarine strikes again!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Well, Villareal are just 2 points from the 4th spot! If they kept such performances I believe they have a great chance to become third.

Roman scored again and had an assisst in this match. 8 goals 14 assists. Damn he is on fire :D

·
18,041 Posts
No he is in usuall pre Barca form...I told you..he is the more conssitant playmaker I ever saw, that is why he was so love in Boca, never an under 6 points match, and even above 10 if against big boys, and against all odds, he just need as kitch as it sounds to be love, yeap all he need is love, and he will deliver, love in his case means pass him the ball, give him freedom, he is far from irresponsable...he will be at the level of expectations, you don't trust on him?..he becomes a shadow, always, with Veira, Bilardo, Bielsa, etc.. he just make his homework, you trust him, you gain the best playmaker on earth...que pase el que sigue...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts