Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now to see how Milan take the pressure of being out in front. With any luck, Lecce will open up a little at home, although I might regret saying that, since Chevanton and Konan are pretty good.

Lazio host Empoli (Saturday) and Inter host Udinese. Roma are at Ancona. The Sunday evening game is Juventus-Reggina.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
From www.acmilan.com : "Anything that does not kill you makes you stronger" (Friedrick Nietzche). Let hope their right. Very difficult match. As always.

M

·
0 Posts
Well , at least ppl here is XT dont care that much about this match : 2 replies only when the match will be on tomo's afternoon. Common Milan, dont underrate your opponent like us !!! :devil:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Cruical game! Lecce are in good form, we are away coming from a 0-4 humiliation in the Coppa, Juve and Roma will get 3 pt, most probably.

A draw woudl not be nice. For sure. We are having teh toughest game coming after Lecce, incl. CL, and we need to hold the run and keep the pace and teh gap.

3 pts!

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Agreed, winning this game would mean a lot.
This is the sort of game (like vs. Perugia last week) that you have to win, no matter what, no matter how you play.

Not an easy task at all though...

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i think we are wounded and will respond big here

i predict a 4-0 whalloping

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Lav said:
i think we are wounded and will respond big here

i predict a 4-0 whalloping
Amen.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
...coming from "the father of the son of the preacher man" it's a valuable Amen. ;)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Lecce will win 2-1... Chevanton and Bovo :)

·
Registered
58,028 Posts
Beware of Valeri Bojinov. :skull: bono's countryman. :D

This kid can do some serious damage.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Paolo Maldini has put Milan’s Coppa Italia exit behind him, but admits he is worried by on-form Lecce.

“This team already impressed in the first half of the campaign,” noted the Rossoneri captain, “but now they have that extra touch of confidence that was lacking in the big games.”

Lecce have notched up three consecutive away wins at Reggina, Ancona and Chievo, but need to translate that form to the Stadio Via del Mare.

“They have some wonderful young players who are improving all the time,” continued Maldini, “and it will be tough for us to get the result we need.”

Uruguayan international Javier Ernesto Chevanton is the main goal threat with ten strikes this season, but teenager Valeri Bojinov has also been a revelation.

Milan are five points clear at the top of the table and had seemed nigh-on unbeatable in 2004 until their shock midweek Coppa Italia thrashing at the hands of Lazio.

“That Cup exit is behind us now,” he insisted after the 4-0 defeat.

“We must start up again from Serie A with our leadership and a record number of points already in the bag. Believe me, we have every intention of staying there.”

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Deano said:
Lecce will win 2-1... Chevanton and Bovo :)
Got some divine revelation or su'im? or is it just coz u said so?:rollani:

I predict a hard fought victory but that would mean that we haven't learned jack from the Lazio circus:stress:....
hope we whip their ass big time and a couple of goals from Sheva wud be sweet

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're late, Carson. :) And here's the Soccerage match preview:
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/t2613.html

Call-ups according to acmilan.com:

GOALKEEPERS: Abbiati, Dida, Fiori

DEFENDERS: Cafu, Costacurta, Kaladze, Laursen, Maldini, Nesta, Simic

MIDFIELDERS: Brocchi, Gattuso, Kakà, Pirlo, Redondo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho

FORWARDS: Borriello, Shevchenko, Tomasson

Inzaghi is injured again, although apparently not seriously enough to keep him out of the derby.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
can i get live commentary anywhere?
also i got 1/3 of prediction right chevaton scoring now sheva n rui !!!
FORZA MILAN!!!!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts