Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Really tough game for Valencia. Villarreal is probably the best team of La Liga currently. Valencia is not playing quite well, but they can't lose more points, especially if Barça and Madrid win. Valencia could finish the week very far from the title.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
villareal is the best team of la liga right now,and the main players behind this success are:forlan(11 goals in 19 appearances) and of course riquelme the assist's leader this season! :thmbup:
the 1rst leg game was a very entertaining with both teams attacking and trying to score and i really wish to see the 2 teams with the same mentality on sunday
valencia must improve their game if they really want to beat villareal or at least get a point from there wich is not an easy task!! :crazy:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bebop said:
we play 2 away games in a row?
Yes, the last game of the first 'vuelta' and the first game of the second one, it's always like this.

About the match, Caneira is back and could play it, same as Angulo.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I still feel terribly about what happened with Caneira.

Anyway, it's going to be tough getting a win in el Madrigal, but hopefully the club can push foward through this tragedy.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The match just started.

Line-up: Cañizares, Ayala, Marchena, Caneira, Carboni, Albelda, Rufete, Moretti, Fiore, Aimar, Mista.

0-0

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
rapid said:
valencia are getting the same treatement barca did
taht means its a good game, I just turned it on

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Goooooool 2-0

J.R.R!!!

spectacular!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
I hate this Riquelme
..is the same always, the coaches aren't the same, always happened the same shit with him, no middle areas, if he is support and leave him to play, he is the best playmaker in the world, if he isn't, he is inexistanat, well not that much, but far from his level, anyway Pablito shows guts too, thebproblem is thta he is more alone than Pinochet en el día del amigo, plus now he is a forward? Rainieri is a moron....

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
3-1 FT :thmbup:
riquelme again was MOM,and what a brilliant display from the whole villareal team! :star:
the referee was a JOKE(he whistled 4 penalties and 3 were inexistant :eekani: ) and he made a lot of wrong decisions!
valencia deserved to lose,they were dominated from the start and they only reacted after the penalty missed by di vaio
now barca is 12pts clear from valencia!! :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
it seems ages the last time aimar had taken the penalty kick. he wasnt at his best tonight, mostly probably because of the position hes still trying to adapt to. but he's still one of the best in the side of valencia. not to mention his flying kick that gotten his agentinean mate gonzalo a second yellow card,an accuse of handball, which i tot hes just trying to protect his nose...

i don't understand raneiri,he shouldnt have bring up juanlu, and somehow he knew he had made a mistake so he brought him down the pitch again in the second half. bad news for canizares and rufete though, both injured in the match. and good job for riquelme. how i wish aimar could score more....
:moan:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Welcome Ashes!

go to see more "che's" visit this site!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Aimar was home alone in the field, honestly, this Valencia team is a horrible joke, Raneiri is destroying the team with his stupid tactics and subs, get a new coach, get rid of the extra Italians players and try to breath again.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Villarreal looks awesome. first they beat 3-0 Barca and now 3-1 to Valencia.
and Riquelme is class, don't know why he isn't at Barca.

·
Registered
396 Posts
we were terrible! aimar should have taken the first PK as well.
villareal was superb. i like riquelme but not last night.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts