Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might as well open up this thread, since we already have one for the big Roma-Juventus game, which BTW is the Sunday night match.

Perugia are next to last and still haven't won a game. However, Gaucci has opened up his wallet a little, and signed a Brazilian defender named Fabiano. We'll see if he's on Roque Junior's level. (To be fair marking Adriano isn't exactly easy, even an Adriano who's not back to full fitness.) Our good friends Juve have sent Zalayeta to bolster Perugia's attack.

Inter are a Sampdoria (Forza Bazzani! he's a Milanista) and Lazio are at Parma.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Another must win obviously. Hopefully the other match is a draw and this takes us 7 points clear. They haven't won a game yet :eek: and with their injection of new blood they could strike soon. But if there is any team that would be able to stop such a thing happening, it would be Milan.

·
Registered
225 Posts
a win is a must for us for sure...
perhaps pippo will be featured in the game...and that will defenetly change the formation and a strategy of your game.
but I still believe in old saying "dont change a winning team"!
I still hope we play same squad as vs bologna! IMO our strikers are in good shape...and when pippo is physically ok..then it takes him 1-2 games to be in top form....
we have a tough schedule so our forwards could be easily rotated;). what worries me a lot is a physical condition of:
Pirlo, Kaka, Maldini as they are our regular startes...and played many many games....and IMO nonsubstitutable ones....

Nesta is getting better after a slight injury...I hope kakha will be soon ready as well as max...the months of Feb-March are really tough ones...we must take maximum points from these games to win lo scudetto..as this period will be most decisive IMO.

FORZA MILAN!!!!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I expect Milan to win this 2-0

Shevchenko
kaka

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
And a red card for Pancaro and penalty to Perugia.
Damn, we haven't paid the referee enough money.
And according to reports our penalty was clear, but that doesn't matter. The ref should award us a dubious one as well.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Tough game. We honestly didn't play as well as I expected and alot of our players played like utter crap. A bit dissapointing as I expected some nice footy today, but the only important thing is that we picked up 3 points. Carlo had some nice subs by putting in Rui Costa and Pippo Inzaghi, obviously the two difference makers in today's match. BTW, Both penaltys were clear. Pippo was totally fouled by Perugia's GK; don't come in here with that BS. Matter of fact, why do you talk about penalty's if your username is Totti? Isn't he like one of the biggest divers on Earth? :devil:

Here are my player ratings:

Dida - Not his best game. He was kinda shaky on some balls and was scary when Maldini and him were trying to get it away from Zalayeta a couple of times. I would have liked to see him do better on that penalty, other then that he did okay. - 6

Cafu - Good game. In the 2nd half, he had a few nice crosses and he set up both JDT and Kaka with some great sitters but they were unfortunately missed. Very good, Cafu! - 7

Nesta - What can I say? he was rock solid. - 7

Maldini - Not the best of games. He had a couple of mistakes, we got lucky both times but San Paolo definately wasn't flawless. - 5.5

Pancaro - Nothing special. Was really pressuring the Perugia defenders in the 1st half with some nice runs forward, and was really stupid for getting that red card on the penalty. He's out for next weekend's match. - 5.5

Seedorf - Wasn't effective at all. Other then a couple of dribles in the penalty area and a little lob to Kaka for a header, he didn't do squat. - 5.5

Pirlo - What was wrong with him today? He played like sh*t. Several bad passes, and just flat out had an incredibly bad game. He is capable of a much better game, and we we're lucky to get that PK goal because he didn't shoot it too well. - 5

Gattuso - The heart! the energy! He was fighting for every loose ball as usual, nothing short of amazing. - 7.5

Kaka - Nothing impressive today, I really liked the way he was trying to defend but he needs to improve on his tackles. Every single time he goes back, he seems to commit a stupid foul. I was scared one of the Perugia players were gonna hit him or something. Also, he missed 2 golden opportunities. - 6

Sheva - Was invisible, no where to be found for most of the game. - 5

JDT - Missed a couple of sitters. Not the best of games for him. - 4

Rui Costa - He came on with about 20 minutes to go and had an incredible FK shot! His 2nd goal, coming at an extremelly vital time. We were struggling to get a goal, grazzie! - 7

Inzaghi - Didn't do much but as usual he was a warrior in the penalty area and created a PK for us, and it wasn't a dive. :eek:

Cheers

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Wonderful! I was extremely worried about this one. Perugia are dangerous and the longer without a win, the more difficult for the opponent.

I guess Roma and Juve can feel that Milan is serious about Serie A this time around.;)

This, according to sources, wasn´t the best of games from Milan but at the end of the day another job well done (read: 3 points;)).

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Patrick said:
Matter of fact, why do you talk about penalty's if your username is Totti? Isn't he like one of the biggest divers on Earth? :devil:
No unfortunately for you, Totti has grown up, unlike Inzaghi who still drops to the ground when someone breathe on him (not based on today's penalty)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
FrancescoTotti said:
No unfortunately for you, Totti has grown up, unlike Inzaghi who still drops to the ground when someone breathe on him (not based on today's penalty)
Unfortunately for you, Inzaghi is a goal scoring machine that does whatever the hell he needs to score gols. He doesn't even dive much, he only did that with Juventus because he knew the refs were payed. ;)

But, enjoy thinking that while Pippo scores goals and leads us to a scudetto. :)

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Didn't Roma have 7 points on Milan for a while? Stop being as cocky as we once were. You win all your games in the end, which won't go on forever. Keep that in mind when being an ass!

Anyway, Totti will lead us to 3 huge points today. I suppose you want a Roma victory, as we haven't got the squad to keep it up all season!

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
With all due respect to Roma and Juve, it´s up to Milan and only Milan now. Therefore no particular preference tonight.

Btw. This win made it 7 in succession! Unbelievable! A repetition of April-May, 1999.:eek:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Hahahahahaha...hahahahahahaha What a goal..hahahahaah Forza Rui Per Sempre.....hahaha

a big F*CK YOU TO ALL RUI DOUBTERS!!:finger: :finger: :finger:

Forza Milano!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts