Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow (well, its today already) at 16:00 Moscow time (14:00 CET). Will be shown at the Channel One live.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Who loses must be out of the fight for the second place.

I bet in a draw.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Lokomotiv in ten - two yellow to Gurenko very quickly.
Dzagoev scored after excellent Zhirkov's assist as could score hat-trick, but once shot wide and second time Pelizzoli saved.
Some other good moments but wide or blocked by defenders at the last moment/last pass.

1:0 HT

Zhirkov scores magnificent goal, a little similar to yesterday's Danni goal for Zenit.

Aldonin for Dzagoev, Rahimic for Semberas, Jesus for Vagner

Many chances was not converted by CSKA, but Loko looked resigned and 2:0 with no problem at FT.

Zhirkov MoM followed by Dzagoev and Krasic far far behind.

Akinfeev 650 minutes without conceded goal.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Going see the second half.

Was Gurenko send off fair?

Why Bilyaletdinov not playing?

New Loko sign Basa is playing.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
2-0,Zhirkov 68 min,great goal.

Sennikov needs to retire.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
2-0 final score.

Krasic and Zhirkov the best as expected,Vagner suck....Cska needs a better dm for the euro cups.

As for Lokomotiv they make ther impossible thing, be worst then Spartak!

Another year without eurocups i guess for the railways boys......

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bilya was playing, you have not noticed him?
Gurenko first yellow was for dangerous attack on the legs of Dzagoev, if I'm not mistaken, and second yellow was after he handballed the ball deliberately preventing Zhirkov to going one-on-one.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Nice game to watch, IMO, especially Zhirkov's runs. The red card was fair but overall the ref gave some ridicuous yellows ealy on and did not give a few obvious ones later on.

·
Registered
67,712 Posts
The tow yellows to Gurenko were by the book, Zhirkov would have been clear if he didn't obstruct the play.

Brilliant goal by Yuri and great game from us overall, the apssing was crisp and it really should have been 3 or 4-0.

Akinfeev-6
Ignashevitch-6.5
Vasya-6.5
Lyosha-.6.5
Odiah-6
Shemberas-6.5
Mamaev-6
Krasic-6
Zhirkov-8.5
Aldonin-6
Dzagoev-6
Vagner-5

Jesus and Rahimic-NR

·
Registered
67,712 Posts
I thought Dzagoev was excellent in the first half, he faded unfortunately in the second, good move by Gazzaev to bring in Aldonin. Vagner worked hard as usual but missed a couple of very good chances especially in the dying minutes although he was off balanced. Lost the ball way too much as always.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts