Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has to be one of the best rounds with beautiful goals ever. Some of the goals scored were just mind boggling and not only that but the quality of some games was absolutely sensational. I just finished watching the Athletic-Osasuna game and im in awe, some top class stuff.

Some of the beautiful goals were:
1.Assuncao's freekick against Numancia. This guy has been doing this for so long but for some reason never gets noticed.
2. Oliveira's goal against Numancia as the build up that led to it by Joaquin was just amazing. Made a joke of his defenders.
3. Ronaldinho's beautiful moves and then the great shot to cap it off.
4. Nihat's screamer against Levante. That thing just exploded !
5. Punal's goal against Athletic was just amazing. A freekick from way out that with such power and accuracy landed right in the top right corner.
6. Yeste's beautiful freekick against Osasuna :drool:
7. Renato's thunderbolt against Albacete. I say hot damn !
8. Solari's shot against Mallorca from an impossible angle :eek:

I love La Liga :proud:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I missed Assuncoa's freekick, Can you give me a link?

I also think he is the best in the world, Along with Recoba and PVH(at his best)

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Setzer said:
Yes, great goals this week... and don't forget Pablo Garcia's goal against Athletic, very good too.
Yeah that was a really nice one too, i would probably rank it the 9th nicest goal of the week :D But this was really a wonderful week of futbol, like Faisal said it would be really nice if anyone could find a clip of any of these golazos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts