Garrincha (21)
JKris (18)
AMOROSO! (15)

Group 3:

Orange (29)
Jose luis pirri (22)
bono (20)

THREE-WAY TIE!!

At 17 votes each, Alexx, Boyo, and GaGa tie for the 4th and 5th place spots. A decider poll will be created presently.

Group 4:

Tim (27)
gOD (24)
Laudrup (19) Ties for third with Biancoceleste.
Biancoceleste (19) Ties for third with Laudrup.
San Siro (17)

Congratulations everyone! :strong:

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
You should have done that in the previous round *sniff*.... I just needed one more vote .... :sob: I... *sniff* voted for you each round .... :depress: ...now I know who I can depend on...

ahum...will we also make another votingthingy for most pathetic loser? :howler:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Fenix,
When will round 3 begin?:)

And yes, I do agree with Fabi in here that you should mix the groups a bit for the sake of it. As they say, variety is the spice of life, so make it fun next time with new faces in the groups.

But nonetheless, a big warm thank you to you Fenix for making all this happen!:star: It's not easy and it takes quite a lot of time, effort and energy and you're doing all this for us!:thumbsup: :star:

:star:FORZA FENIX!!!:star:

And also, I'd like to thank those who have voted for me in the past and those who will be kind enough to vote for me in the next round(s) (hopefully, should I make it that far...:) ).

Cheers.:)

P.S. Michel, don't worry. I/We've seen worse than that in the most pathetic loser category. :eek: You're far from that category...;) You're a fine dude!:)

NO!I'm not buying votes with sweet talking!!!! :eek:

:tongue:

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
San Siro said:
P.S. Michel, don't worry. I/We've seen worse than that in the most pathetic loser category. :eek: You're far from that category...;)
Why are you ruining it for me!!! You could have given me 'something'...geez.. :tongue:

Well, congrats to everyone (yes yes, I had to sleep over a night about my defeat :D)!

And Arianna, I voted for you aswell (then again, I voted for everyone in your group :pp (btw, why do we have two tongue smilies? :confused: )

Laudrup, indeed that's a shame she is out. Albertini4ever 4ever! And also Me Nullie is out... ah well, your loss for not knowing her that well ;)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
A bunch of my favourite posters did not make it too... but they are charming still :kiss:, you know who you are. ;)

Thanks for the votes people. And thanks for the effort put into the polls Sam! :)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Though I mentioned it before, I knew I forgot somethin..... :eek:

You're doing a great job Phoenix (except for one minor detail :lala: )! When someone wants to organise something like this again, he/she/we know who to get in contact with :star: ;)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Most arrogant (fe)male poster;
Most funny (fe)male poster;
Most beautiful (fe)male poster;
Most cocky (fe)male poster;
Most annoying (fe)male poster;
Most dramatic(fe)male poster...

the list can go on and on..

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'll speak for one category Michy...

Most funny male poster: Jernie Lizardhous. No contest! :star::)

He's been making me laugh since the day he said that Freddie Ljungberg is gay... ;)

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why thank you, Payman and Michel! :cool:

And to answer your question, Payman, I'm going to start the next round once the decider for Group 3 has closed. Wednesday of this coming week.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Suite: Alexx and Boyo are qualified for the next round. However, I still need time to arrange the next round, so give me a few days.

You can start jockeying for position...

NOW! ;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
This competition is a mockery to the art of charm. How can the guy who invented "whatcha wearin?" into the charm dictionary not win this thing hands down?

I demand a recount.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts