Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Squad: Akinfeev - A.Berezutsky, Grigoriev, Ignashevich, V.Berezutsky - Zhirkov, Semberas, Aldonin, Odiah - Dzagoev - Vagner

0:0 after half time - very hot weather in Nalchik, so the tempo is low

YC Dzagoev

Mamaev in for Dzagoev

YC A.Berezutsky

YC Odiah

Rahimic for Odiah

YC Grigoriev

YC Semberas

Ryzhov for Aldonin

FT 0:0

Very boring game, Nalchik was better in second part of second half, they even manager to hit the post

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
Why did we go with such a defensive line-up? On top of that Dzagoev was taken off in the 63rd for Mamaev. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dzagoev have not play good and he was close to got second yellow, so it was good substitution. But I'd have to agree, Odiah played too deep, pity that Krasic got such unneeded yellow in the previous match.

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
Dzagoev have not play good and he was close to got second yellow, so it was good substitution. But I'd have to agree, Odiah played too deep, pity that Krasic got such unneeded yellow in the previous match.
I'd like to have seen a starting 11 with

----Aldonin-Mamaev----
Odiah-Dzagoev-Zhirkov
-------Ramon----
--------Vagner

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ramon is maybe a very talented boy, but he is so unlucky lately... I'd like to see Janczyk in one match, he was not bad in the cup match... Mamaev I think is not physically ready to play full 90 minutes - look that Gazzaev one match puts him into first squad and substitutes about 60 minute and next match he is on the bench and comes in 50-60 minute.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts