Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ranieri has confirmed that Ayala will be back, and Albelda will probably play again too this Sunday after missing the derby.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I really hope that Valencia drops some points in El Sadar, probably one of the thoughest stadiums in Spain. Osasuna comes from being battered in Montjuic, but at home, they're quite reliable. Valencia's results have improved a lot in the last couple of months, but their game is still poor... I don't know how many matches they can win playing this way.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
with ayala and albelda back to the starting line-up,valencia gains 2 valuable players!!
i really wish to see them dropping points against osasuna coz el sadar is always a hell of a stadium!!

·
Registered
70,223 Posts
Caneira´s daughter (8 months old) died :(

La hija de Marco Caneira, de sólo ocho meses de edad, sufría una grave insuficiencia cardiorrespiratoria y fue ingresada en el hospital 9 de Octubre de Valencia. El lateral portugués se encuentra volando en estos momentos hacia la Ciudad del Turia en un avión privado, al que se ha subido nada más confirmarse la fatídica noticia.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Poor Caneira, I can't imagine how he's feeling now :frownani:

35 mins, the score is still 0-0.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Full-Time: 0-0

I hear Osasuna deserved the victory, but Cañizares did a good job. Well, El Sadar is not an easy stadium to get points, so the score can't be considered bad (another thing is how we played :stuckup: )

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Setzer said:
I don't like that shirt, we look like Real Madrid :scream:
Hey... you played that way not so long ago. :D

Congratulations to the Valencia players. Their attitude is amazing. It must be really hard to play in the conditions that they played.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts