Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what it is... but it seems there's a bit of disenchantment here lately.

Actually I do know what it is... at least for me. We're playing scrappy football. Plain and simple. Moments of brilliance from key players wins us matches, but no sustained brilliance in passing or movement. Doing just what's required. The game will be live on TV here, and I won't bother going to see it, because I think it will be boring.

It's a terrible shame.

We should win though.

Prediction 0 - 2

Team:

------------Buffon
Thuram Iuliano Montero Zambro
--Camo----Conte---Appiah
-----------Nedved
--------Trez--Del Piero

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not underrating anyone. Fact is that Di Natale could have a claim for a spot in our team, and he's the only one from Empoli :).

If we don't win relatively easy it'd be a scandal, but I assume that it won't look easy just the same :( .

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Due to some cable guy magic, I now have C+ Blue, wich means a lot more Italian futebol for me. This match will serve as an opening ceremony for this new era. The boys better put on a show. :)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Glen: the disenchanment in here is increased by our busy personal lives :)....but I concur with regards to the scrappy football.

The game will be shown here too.......I'll definetly watch it Insh'Allah Khair.

For a team aiming for the chamionship and the CL....anything less than a victory will be shambolic.......more importantly we must not lose ground against Milan and Roma. With Milan looking somewhat unbeatable at the moment, our need of three points everygame is paramount.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Empoli were a little bit lucky to defeat Inter. I don't say that Inter looked so well...however, Empoli couldn't do anything untill Emre got red card. Tavano's dribbling was wonderful. Brechet seemed to be an helpless child.

However, we can't let lost Empoli. WE defeated them 5-1 in the first match, and they will be willing to revenge. But we shouldn't don't give a s*it about that, we should take 3 points.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Glen, I like your line-up. But I think that we should let our skillful players play more. Hence, IMO it would be better to substitute Conte with Maresca. Conte is in good form...but Maresca can add so much creativity to our game.

Midfield with Appiah, Maresca, Camoranesi and Nedved in front is my choice.

FORZA JUVE!:cool: :strong:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Nyuka said:
Empoli were a little bit lucky to defeat Inter. I don't say that Inter looked so well...however, Empoli couldn't do anything untill Emre got red card. Tavano's dribbling was wonderful. Brechet seemed to be an helpless child.

Not so true....
Empoli played better than Inter all game.... Vannucchi is the man who missed Empoli! Since he's back( 2 weeks) Empoli play again good!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Gianluca said:
So many people can watch the match...AND I NOT!!!! :dontcare: :(
It has been always like this actually :(
Don't worry, Gianluca.
I don't have an opportunity to watch the match either;).

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
I suppose it will be another ugly performance- whatever, we have a chance to close the gap with Roma, no excuses, only victory!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
FORZA JUVE...

I saw the Roma game....Udinense deserved the tie, maybe the 3 points...so...we need to win the game to close the gap...

Also Milan put 5 goals :eek:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I have just seen our line-up...as long as we have two back-ups playing at once, I don't expect any beautiful game from Juventus.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts