Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real will win!

Votes: 2 11.8%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, lets start .. the derby is just 2 weeks away ...

This will be a very special derby, because the favourit of this game is Atlético, for the first time since 5 and more years!

One Madrid team will WIN everything the other team will lose everything.

Atlético can be the number one of madrid and back in the spots for Europe, or crahs down with the first loss at home ...

Real can try to get back to the top or fall into the biggest crisis in the past 10 years!

LETS GET IT ON !!!

Husky

MY BET!
5:0 for Atlético!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Wow Husky,

5 - 0, you are a dreamer.

well I hope you win, but I think a 2-1 score is more realistic.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
5 - 0 :nono:

The truth is 0 - 5. :fero:

Torres got injured against Betis. It is said that he needs to rest for three weeks. If he can come back in time is doubt. :ass: Also, the Denish may debut. :lala: ;)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Interesting game as both teams have seriuos problems in the midfield. Atletico's defense is strong and plays hard, although Sergi has had his issues lately. Torres absence hurts, but at least they are playing at home and this game is right after the 5 minutes left with Sociedad for Real Madrid.

I think Atletico wins this match.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
03/04 Atletico 1-2 Real
Without Torres either. Isn't it a good sign. ;):)

The re-match will not affect us too much. Both teams may just let time go. I don't think they will try to score at all costs.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUHUHUHU the worst game I ever saw Real scored after 5 Minutes because of a STUPIED fault of Aragoneses, who let Solari score from the cornerflag (nearly)...

Then we had chances of chances ... Demis came in after the break and gets a penalty ... Pauni scored ... I WAS SO DAMN HAPPY ... than Jorge 2 times alone against Iker C. ... also a lot of other GREAT chances ...

And what happened ... we got rubbed ... OFFSIDE and FOUL against our keeper ... no whistle but a goal for Real ...

PFFFFF

Thanks for that ref!

Husky

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
After so many years of frustrations... time for Atleti to win. Real Madrid is playing awful lately and Atletico is quite solid at home.

BTW, I bet that Torres will be ready for that match.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
What a better way to get back to winning ways then seeing these guys get thei hopes so high and then...... :D

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
atleti is not losing in calderon.......and real never play good outside bernabeu so atleti wins !!!!

aupa atleti !!!!

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Did anyone read the statements by Sosa? :D Calling Figo a baby girl, saying BEckham does not even belong in the top 100 players. Some funny stuff.

·
40,147 Posts
barça said:
Did anyone read the statements by Sosa? :D Calling Figo a baby girl, saying BEckham does not even belong in the top 100 players. Some funny stuff.

"HEAVY" SOSA
-The atletico DM opened the year with some hot declarations
-For the 'galacticos': "We must make them know the strictness, like it or not. They can make their "tricks" (using a despective word) and I'll hit them hard"
-For Beckham: "As football player, he never existed; but he's cute, he's paid for combing his hair or for sleeping"
-For Figo: "You slightly touch him and he looks at you like saying 'what are you doing?'; football is for men, not for little girls"

-And Roberto Carlos for the Atléticos: "They should think less in Madrid and more in achieving a place for the CL"

·
40,147 Posts
And today's answer :D

"IN WHICH POSITION PLAYS SOSA?"
-The madridistas treat him as a no one
-Salgado: "He has been here too short time to lack respect for us"
-Roberto Carlos: "He's wrong, our mentality is different, we're here to play football"
-Atlético doesn't say anything and "El Pato" (The Duck) continues his attacks: "We'll win 2-0 and I'll score the 2nd"

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like Sosa :)

About Beckham: There are tenthousand players better than him. I look at the footballplayer, nothing more
About Real: It’s not the same as playing against Zaragoza, even for a little push you get yellow
About ‘los galacticos’ : i will kick those to ground, who wear ribbons in their hair.
More about Becks: He only has the right to live because he is handsome and they pay him 50 million dollar to shave himself or to sleep in a music video

TOTALY GREAT THIS GUY!

·
40,147 Posts
Yeah... now Sosa must play much better, he got his first 2 covers in a row when he insulted the galacticos. Now he has to talk on the pitch. :D

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Even if I can agree with some of the things said by Sosa, we all know what´s his purpose and he better shuts his mouth, what does he pretend? to look more machito? to laugh at the "galacticos"?:rolleyes: for me he´s just a fool. Sosa is just another example of the south american school of gallitos, with members such as Darío Silva, Pablo García, Simeone or Montero, all good players (except Sosa) but with a crazy head.

I don´t like this type of players that pass the whole day talking about how "machitos" they are and that football is a sport for men and blablabla, I can think of a thousand sports harder than football where surely they would end up escaping like little girls, as they like to talk. But well, these kind of players have always been loved in Calderón, that talks a lot about them.:rolleyes:

Surely there are a thousand players better than Beckham but surely Sosa isn´t one of them. "Los muchachos del Frente Atlético" what a declaration of principles, not bad for people who call him sudaca and pass their free time insulting and abusing his fellow countrymen.:eek: And he better changes his hairdresser.:D

Anyway, I will have a great time watching him, Salva, and Madrid idiots (as Helguera or Figo) fighting the whole game to demonstrate how brave they are while Torres passes the whole game diving and protesting the ref, but surely Sosa won´t talk about him.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Txupa said:
Anyway, I will have a great time watching him, Salva, and Madrid idiots (as Helguera or Figo) fighting the whole game to demonstrate how brave they are while Torres passes the whole game diving and protesting the ref, but surely Sosa won´t talk about him.
You are so funny ...

Look at the statistics ... most fouled player, most player in La Liga with denied CLEAR penaltys, and so on ...

So don't talk about things you do not understand.

We all know that Sosa is not a soccer god, but he is a fighter, he loves football and his colors and that counts more than anything else for US FANS.

I thought the same happens in Bilbao, well I was wrong!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts