Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last match of the year. We play again at home and we must win the 3 points. Levante is in crisis, their results have been awful this month, but they still have some quality players. In any case, the 3 points should remain at home and we'll have a nice X-mas. Anything but a victory would be a failure.

Barcelona vs Levante (PPV in Spain) - Tuesday at 8 PM (in Spain)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
we need a big result in this match like 7-0 or something like that for having much self confidence, i missed those results, the last i remember is against Bilbao!

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Hm Barcelonista team vs Valencian team at the Camp Nou and Valencian team vs fake Barcelonista team at the Mestalla. Perfect oppurtunity to make some more room between us and the rest.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Oh btw can anyone post pics of Victor Valdes and Ruben(or should I say Ruben Valdes lol). They seem like twins or something to me. Just want to make sure haha...

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
husain_14 said:
Oh btw can anyone post pics of Victor Valdes and Ruben(or should I say Ruben Valdes lol). They seem like twins or something to me. Just want to make sure haha...

Here ya go

Valdes

Ruben

:tongue:

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Hopefully the players respond to the disappointment of the last game by desperately going all out to rack up a decent score. We do need to win this game, I don't want Madrid to think that a couple of lucky results going their way means they are back or something. :tongue: :D

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think that this is a tricky match. We should end with it as soon as possible. I fear that the FIFA award for Ronaldinho can affect the team, creating a feeling of pre-Xmas party. The presentation of the trophy to the public before the match may make the players lose the concentration required before the match. I wish I'm wrong, but I don't like these "parties" before the match.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,993 Posts
husain_14 said:
I think Rijkaard should put Valdes in goal against Levante wearing Ruben's shirt. No-one will make the difference. :D

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
fc barcelona said:
if we are winning with a comfortable lead,i'm pretty sure messi will get some minutes!!

I asked because of the injuries problems you guys have plus satureday's match and the already fatigue the players are through, I thought its reasonable to give the lad at least the second half and rest a starter for that.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts