Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reggina just beat Lazio 2-1, so they're obviously good for something. :D We have no option but to win anyway. Roma are at Perugia, Juventus at Sampdoria and Inter at Parma.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zacxaviqer said:
This match is tomolo and yet this offical match thread only generate 2 replies??? That quite pathetic....
I think the Milanisti here are making a big, if common, mistake: they're more interested in the upcoming Coppa game against Roma than this one and they're underestimating Reggina. When players do that, they LOSE and then supporters complain about their lack of professionalism. ;)

SoccerAge preview:
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/s5252.html

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
I don't really care about the Roma Coppa games.
We've already shown who's who against Roma, and I´m not that interested in Coppa Italia anyway.
We got that last year, and scudetto is still in Juve's shirt... :rolleyes:

So we must beat Reggina and send Rodondo and co. to the Coppa games.

M

·
0 Posts
For some unknown reason , this will be a much more tough match for Milan players , i believe :rolleyes: Milan , it's time to eat all small teams alive :fero: after all big fishes already on the pan :star:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Let's hope the same Milan that destroyed Roma appears against Reggina. Even if they don't, we still could win. This match is vital as is every match from now on. We could be equal first if results go our way, with a game in hand still. I'm confident, and guess who will score?

:D

That man again.

·
1st Tier Poster
48,631 Posts
We rely too much on Sheva in goalscoring department (just like we relied on Pippo last season).Except Kaka, our midfield is too static offensively(Seedorf, Pirlo, Gattuso, Rui - none of them is a regular goalscorer, also can't attack from wings).This is why we fail to break down small teams.Milan's strengths - good defense, strong,compact midfield able to press opponent troughout the game and keep possession - bring results against strong opponents, who can't allow to stay back and kill off the game.But for constantly getting 3 pts against small teams, who play defensively against us, wide range of attacking options is needed, and Milan lacks those.

·
1st Tier Poster
48,631 Posts
Unfortunately Juve and Roma got 3 pts from today's matches too.Roma won in Perugia thanks to Mancini's first minute strike, while Juve got a hardfought 1-2 win against Samp (senior citizen Conte scored the winner )

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
I didn't see it as I woke-up too late.
Very glad we won though.

Did anyone see it?
I'm guessing Pirlo was the one who scored the penalty kick.

Did Pippo play or we played Kaká - Rui?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
van said:
I didn't see it as I woke-up too late.
Very glad we won though.

Did anyone see it?
I'm guessing Pirlo was the one who scored the penalty kick.

Did Pippo play or we played Kaká - Rui?
Pippo wasn't even on the bench.

The first 3 minutes were a "nightmare"

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Another victory. Very good. Reports say we came close to scoring several other goals through Serginho, Gattuso, Shevchenko and Rui Costa. But it was Kaka` that won us the match with his two goals and setting up the penalty, where Pirlo fixed up his last two previous efforts and scored. Great start to the year so far, lets hope this continues.

:D

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What's this? No match reports? Carson is falling down on the job. Who do I report him to? :nasty: Just because he can now watch his beloved Inter on television for the first time in years is no excuse for slacking off.

Channel 4 report:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sa0304/mil-reg.html

And guess who ended up as one of "The Best"?
Kaka (Milan)
What a player! His first goal illustrated that he is out of this world. He dribbled past Sottil with ease, before finding the corner of the net with the tip of his boot. It was all about style and precision.
Serginho was one of "The Rest", but I figure it's because Antognoni doesn't much like Milan anyway. ;)
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan12f.html

1 - 14 of 14 Posts